Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Zanga does nothing to remove or curb cheating or cloning

virleehol_62virleehol_62 Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist
I have reported cheating and cloning in this repeatedly, given proof in screen shots, told them to just search clubs with "cloning welcome" Zanga has also changed the game to sucker us into buying there **** while refusing to clean up the cheating. I'm so sick of it!

Comments

• JereJere Posts: 5Member Tropical Tourist

Especially when players are so blatant in their cheating! Changing their points to the billions in the tournament and now to the hundreds of millions in the Wedding challenge. What do these people want? Is it just to keep hard working players from reaping those rewards they are stealing?

• BVander44BVander44 Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist
    I totally agree. Ive spent $15 a month for the past year and a half and Im deleting this game because I cant keep up with the cheating. I have a job and cant spend 12+ hours a day constantly changing the time on my phone to have any chance of keeping up with those that do have, and use, that luxury. Im done!!!