Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Not a question!!!

LazyDaysLazyDays Member Posts: 67 Sandy Toes
I want to just say that they do get rid of some cheaters. Let's just say that one of the cheaters that was in my club and before they left they was really disrespectful to members. Well someone reported one of them and she is no longer able to play any games that they make.

Wish it was me that reported her but it wasnt. So if you just keep reporting cheaters they will get the boot out of game.

Happy playing!!!

Answers

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 1,602 Lava Lounger

Zynga seems to boot people that are rude, use profanity, etc. but they don't seem to care about the cheaters (even though they claim to). If I had to guess, I bet they booted that player for being rude etc in your group. I have reported hundreds of cheaters with screenshots and not one has been removed. It is really aggravating.

• farawayfaraway Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist

@phamton said:
    Zynga seems to boot people that are rude, use profanity, etc. but they don't seem to care about the cheaters (even though they claim to). If I had to guess, I bet they booted that player for being rude etc in your group. I have reported hundreds of cheaters with screenshots and not one has been removed. It is really aggravating.

How can you tell when someone is cheating?

Several things can show that someone is a cheater. If you go to their island and they have multiples of the same crafting building ( like 3 Tiki buildings) or multiple animals (like 4 chameleons, then they are cheaters.

If their level is higher than 80 then they are cheaters because the game maxes out at level 80. If their score is millions or billions in the tournament, then they are cheaters. If you look at their stats and their daily quest streak is in the millions or helicopter helps are in the millions, then they are cheaters. If they are selling goods in the market for more than the maximum allowed then they are cheating( such as selling gold bars for 100,000 coins or selling 1,000 gold bars in one slot)

These are some of the ways to spot a cheater. There may be other ways.
  • Mags_Isle1Mags_Isle1 Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

@LazyDays said:
    I want to just say that they do get rid of some cheaters. Let's just say that one of the cheaters that was in my club and before they left they was really disrespectful to members. Well someone reported one of them and she is no longer able to play any games that they make.

Wish it was me that reported her but it wasnt. So if you just keep reporting cheaters they will get the boot out of game.

Happy playing!!!

I wish that was true!! I report resorts almost everyday and nothing! I’ve only been able to move up the wwr once since it started....no it’s not sour apples....they have all been cheaters!! They stay quiet and boom the last day their bots start working!! And ur lucky to stay out of bottom 3!! I report them over and over during the tourney and nothing! Every frustrating....and really zyanga doesn’t do anything about it!!

• Mags_Isle1Mags_Isle1 Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

Zyanga, please figure out a way to control these bot players!! Or get rid of the tournament!! It’s very frustrating when your plugging along and bam!! You can’t beat them! Nothing works!! Please figure this out!

• LazyDaysLazyDays Member Posts: 67 Sandy Toes
    Yes I understand what you are saying but I was talking about a real person not a bot. I wish they would do something about them as well but they use them too. I have seeing their bot a lot buying up my stuff in market. So I just wish they would fix everything but they wont because with out the cheaters and bots they wont be able to make money. They count on them to be there so everyone will spend real money to try and beat them
  • beachiesbeachies Member Posts: 31 Dances with Dolphins
    Well this is good to know because I have turned people in for naming their resorts very Powell. I have also turned in people for being rude in my club. I have never heard back from them by email I have sent them screenshots and everything. I had a person schooled me today because I had gotten rid of some members that were not playing and just deadweight. I I said welcome new members here’s the rules. And supposedly I’m bad for having rules. They’re simple play chat and do the boosts right. I’m tired of people starting workshops and crops without timers they just click a yellow or purple button and think that they’re doing something good I tried to tell them how to play it right but I’m the bad guy
  • LazyDaysLazyDays Member Posts: 67 Sandy Toes
    Omg I no what you mean. You have to have rules or ppl will do whatever. I try and tell people how to use the boost but they dont listen. It's like why waste my time I am not the leader so I think I will just play my game and let everyone else be the bad person. Lol
    edited August 2019

@beachies said:
    Well this is good to know because I have turned people in for naming their resorts very Powell.

What does "very Powell" mean and why turn them away?

I’m tired of people starting workshops and crops without timers they just click a yellow or purple button and think that they’re doing something good I tried to tell them how to play it right but I’m the bad guy

Oh I get you on this but sometimes I have 800 yellow stars for all workshop (Ok I am exaggerating but you get the point) and so when I am collecting in the mornings from my buildings, I sometimes use one of them just for the points if no one else is on. I do usually announce if I am going to be using some of my random boosts to get rid of them although I usually just sell most of the extras.

• beachiesbeachies Member Posts: 31 Dances with Dolphins
    Ya sorry. Spellcheck ugh Powell?! Anyway our club does workshops only during tournament so if we draw a workshop it’s not wasted. We do crops animals and trees before tournament to boost our yellow stars. Thanks for answers my non question