Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Hardware does not support application

LadymedicLadymedic Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

I just completed the necessary update & now when trying to open game I get a Sorry your hardware does not support this application message. Nothing changed except the update. Any suggestions.

Comments

• GrannieCGrannieC Member Posts: 7 Beach Bum

I have the same. I play on the pc, using Bluestacks. Was playing fine until I got kicked out to update, and now it won't load.

• isielisiel Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    edited June 2019

I have the same problem here. I have the same problem on Android tablet and on BlueStacks.

• TessariaTessaria Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist

I have the same problem!! Does anyone know what the heck is going on?? Does this mean we can no longer play the game?????

• TawniLandTawniLand Member Posts: 11 Caribbean Cruiser
    Game is working on my Samsung Galaxy phone, but not on my chromebook.
  • XashanXashan Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

Left a comment elsewhere but this is where I should have. My wife is using a PC with Bluestacks and she is getting the same screen as shown in an above comment. Hopefully the programmers can fix this soon.

• lb59lb59 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    Same problem but I thought it was with Bluestacks. Plays fine in my iPhone but I get the hardware does not support the application message on Bluestacks
  • LexaTheKatsumiBabyLexaTheKatsumiBaby Community Moderator Posts: 415 Community Moderator

Apologies for the experience, Tropic Hosts. We suggest filling out this form so the team can further look into this concern. Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

• TexasTwoStepTexasTwoStep Member Posts: 10 Caribbean Cruiser

@LexaTheKatsumiBaby said:
    Apologies for the experience, Tropic Hosts. We suggest filling out this form so the team can further look into this concern. Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Thanks for responding. I, for one, completed the form. Any chance of getting a status update from the 'team'?

• bones456501bones456501 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
  • TexasTwoStepTexasTwoStep Member Posts: 10 Caribbean Cruiser

Received the following from Zynga Player Support, in part: "I regret to hear that you can't...play the game because of incompatibility of the device that you are using...we are not capable of letting your device play the game if it is really not eligible to handle the game system." Further research suggests BlueStack android emulator is not welcome. So be it.

• GrannieCGrannieC Member Posts: 7 Beach Bum

Nobody has replied to my form or my email about Bluestacks.
    They DID reply to an email about not getting order board rewards. They offered me an unlimited speed seed. This is not even a Tropic Escape item. I pointed this out and they offered me 50 lava rocks. I don't have the waterfall game.
    I DID have a Tree of Life, but when they broke Bluestacks I had to move to playing through Facebook. I no longer had my Tree of Life on this version of my island. So that was a waste of hours of my time. Nor do I have the pyramid game anymore so I missed out on getting the Chief, and again wasted hours of time.
    When I pointed this out they offered me 5k coins. I don't need coins. I have millions of them and nothing to spend them on.
    When I asked them to also (while I had their attention) investigate my missing gems, as I had purchased 140 yesterday and while they took the money, I received no gems. At this point they stopped replying to my email.
    Their service is an absolute joke. And I didn't even get started on the cheaters! Get a grip, Zynga. Get control of your game. I've wasted my time and my money and all I got for it was a giant headache. I'm done.