Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

STRONG SUGGESTION ON BEHALF OF EVERYONE!

usheroliviausherolivia Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

I'd like to make a strong SUGGESTION! CAN we please have it to where we can sell just to our beach club buddies in a separate section as opposed to global. So many times I've posted something for sale for a beach club buddy only to have someone else take it! FRUSTRATING!

Comments

• TkikiTkiki Posts: 1,140Member Moko's Best Friend

I would be very afraid this would let the cheaters cheat even more.

• Hollywood777Hollywood777 Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist

It would be nice to have a place to sell within the club. Today I have to delete my non beach club friends (59 of them) because it is hard to scroll to find my beach club team member. I know you can like your team members , but this does not always help.

• pattyvorndranpattyvorndran Posts: 52Member Pineapple Purist
    @Hollywood 777...couldn't you just go to the clubhouse to find club members?I need suns too much to delete all non club friends.
  • farkatfarkat Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

I find the rubber tree hard to know when it gets to 4 pails. Could you put a color in the leaves, like flowers, to show when the rubber tree is full?

• CorrinaCorrina Posts: 6Member Beach Bum

There definitely needs to be something like this to happen. Other games allow this as an option. What is even stranger yet, when I see the item I am selling being bought by someone’s avatar that is not my teammate or buddy...is it going into the global market??? If so why???

• abg1abg1 Posts: 24Member Island Bound

@Corrina Anytime you post something for sale it goes on the global market. You can purchase from club members and friends by clicking that tab, but anything you post automatically goes to global. That's why most of us would like a dedicated slot for ckubs/friends. :)

@Corrina said:
    There definitely needs to be something like this to happen. Other games allow this as an option. What is even stranger yet, when I see the item I am selling being bought by someone’s avatar that is not my teammate or buddy...is it going into the global market??? If so why???

• STITCHESSTITCHES Posts: 6Member Beach Bum

@usherolivia said:
    I'd like to make a strong SUGGESTION! CAN we have the game changed to where millions of people aint useing hack sites to hack diamonds and keys lke 999,999,999 diamonds and such to cheat in tournaments gets so **** same thing every tournament thanks

• CavantierCavantier Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist

On behalf off my beach club, I would like to recommend that we get a “newspaper “ to buy and sell stuff from, instead of the way things are running now- full of problems. It is so difficult and hard to scroll all the time, and it’s even harder with the problems mentioned above. It could not be that difficult, when games like Hay day have a perfect running game!

• cowboytrickscowboytricks Posts: 37Member Beachcomber

In our club 99% of the time we transfer perfectly, when both parties are ready the one selling will type in 10 ....by going to club/buddy and refreshing in 10 seconds... presto :)
    my buddy’s are awesome I would never delete them

• VickigVickig Posts: 7Member Beach Bum

Concerning the tournament, put people on similar levels together. It's not fair for a level 25 person to be playing with level 50 people. The last 2 tournaments I have done are totally unfair.

• MoshaspoonMoshaspoon Posts: 16Member Wave Watcher

If you are requesting an item, why can't someone just sent it to you if it is available.....posting it and trying to wait for 2 people to be online at the same time is virtually impossible