Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Find Beach Clubs & New Members - March

Princess in PinkPrincess in Pink Posts: 1,142Community Moderator Community Moderator

Promote your Beach Clubs here, Tropic Hosts! Make sure to provide the needed information below so that it will be easier for other players to decide which Club to join.

• Beach Club XP
  • Number of Guests shared by your members in the last week
  • Current Number of Members

Reminders:

• Any posts in violation of the Rules of Conduct or any inappropriate posts will be removed.
  • Please post only once per thread. Multiple posting or sending of requests through private messages will result in infraction.
  • For your privacy, do not post email addresses, contact numbers, Player IDs, or other personal information.

• Cloning is against our Zynga Terms of Service and Community Rules (Number 6, Letter A). It is under "exploit" wherein players uses bugs, glitches or speed to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game developers. It's important we keep a healthy and fair gameplay experience for all players.

Thank you!

Comments

• TkikiTkiki Posts: 906Member Lagoon Lounger
    edited March 5

We are looking for active members to join Tikiki club. We are a very friendly club, enjoy new comers, we help each other and run boosts everyday. If you are looking for a club without any drama and just for the fun of the game, look no further, you found it, Welcome to Tikiki.

• GrandmaCarolynGrandmaCarolyn Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist

How do I join? I'm not at that level

• TkikiTkiki Posts: 906Member Lagoon Lounger

We accept anyone in our club, you can search our club name and click join

• heilenaheilena Posts: 173Member Parties with Monkeys

If you are looking to join a stable group, come join BREEZEWAY! We have been around for over a year, are US, EST. playing group and run organized boosts Tue-Thur, Sat & Sun and take a break Mon and Fri.

• GrandmaCarolynGrandmaCarolyn Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist
    I am looking for a u.s. time zone Club that will talk to members answer questions but not have to chat constantly I like to help with a cruise but I don't want to have to live in this game I enjoy the tournaments an active everyday player is there a club out there that accepts level 28
  • pjammyzpjammyz Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

Hey guys, when I started, I joined a club but I was the only person out of 20 doing the work and the owner left. I didn't know quite what to do so I started my own club today but I don't want to build a whole new one when there are many good ones already out there. I don't know how to get in touch with JHenry at Idris club, but I would like to join that one, if possible.

If not, I would like to be invited to a club where there is zero bossiness but a great leader and everyone having fun and working together toward goals.

I am at level 23. I live in the USA so, with the time thing, I'd prefer USA but I'm open-minded to other possibilities. I rake in around 35k in coins per day. 679 crafts. XP per day: 14,491. Level Silver III Rating history = 3 stars. 189 likes, so far. But this number will grow because I trade items VERY well and I offer up good stuff, not just the stuff I don't want.

The club I created is called 'The Back Porch' so if you want to invite me to your club, let me know here because I will need to delete the club I created today in order to join a new one.

:smile:

Cheers,

Kim

• heilenaheilena Posts: 173Member Parties with Monkeys

@pjammyz said:
    Hey guys, when I started, I joined a club but I was the only person out of 20 doing the work and the owner left. I didn't know quite what to do so I started my own club today but I don't want to build a whole new one when there are many good ones already out there. I don't know how to get in touch with JHenry at Idris club, but I would like to join that one, if possible.

If not, I would like to be invited to a club where there is zero bossiness but a great leader and everyone having fun and working together toward goals.

I am at level 23. I live in the USA so, with the time thing, I'd prefer USA but I'm open-minded to other possibilities. I rake in around 35k in coins per day. 679 crafts. XP per day: 14,491. Level Silver III Rating history = 3 stars. 189 likes, so far. But this number will grow because I trade items VERY well and I offer up good stuff, not just the stuff I don't want.

The club I created is called 'The Back Porch' so if you want to invite me to your club, let me know here because I will need to delete the club I created today in order to join a new one.

:smile:

H pjammyz. We have a great club, no drama, unique concept. Please fell free to join us. I will lower the level requirement. We really have no problem with lower lovel players. But we are looking for active members. That doesn't mean we play 24/7, but we do expect members to be on during our organized boosting more than they aren't..lol See the post above re: Club Breezeway. I am Kathryn.

• kkm0201kkm0201 Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist

Please join Kim Kim’s Tropic Getaway We just started our beach club. There are three of us. Our levels are, 24, 35, and 51. We are daily players. Looking for daily players. We are a very friendly and helpful group. Look forward to seeing you!

• Tiina81Tiina81 Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist
    Hi, I’m still looking for a beach club to join - an active but not too serious club. I’m a helpful team mate, I’ve played played similar games before.
    I just reached level 15.
  • mastiffhutmastiffhut Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist

New club looking for friendly, active members who play regularly. This is a low pressure group - just looking to relax without any expectations for daily chatting. Come on in!

• mastiffhutmastiffhut Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist

@Tiina81 said:
    Hi, I’m still looking for a beach club to join - an active but not too serious club. I’m a helpful team mate, I’ve played played similar games before.
    I just reached level 15.

Come over to A Place to Chill :)

• Tiina81Tiina81 Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist
    > @mastiffhut said:
    > Come over to A Place to Chill :)

Can’t find it. 😕
  • GrandmaAmyGrandmaAmy Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist

i was in a group and only 3 out of 20 was helping with the cruise ship. so i started my own group called team work and right now there is only 2 people in the group counting myself. we are looking for others that are willing to help with the ship. we do are best to try and stay in 1st place but its a little hard when its on 2 members. so please if anyone is looking for a group with friends that help come look us up. again its called team work and has the fish pic on it. U5V-0S1V https://www.facebook.com/amy.andrews.58

• sunshine1234sunshine1234 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    We are looking to fill out club. Time zones and where you are from doesn't matter but must speak English. Minimum level 30. We are a friendly club and are good at top 3 in cruises. Chat active is a must when your on and helpful to others. We are a close group and chat about ourselves and life etc drama free lid back people who are from all over the world. We love boost parties also!!! If this sounds like the club you are looking for come join us.
  • DevonDevon Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    edited March 15

Hi everyone! I’m looking for a Beach Club. I’m a level 21 daily player. I set up a beach club just so I could do cruises on my own but it would be nice to have other people to chat with and work on goals!

• TxtropicsTxtropics Posts: 31Member Dances with Dolphins
    edited March 15

Would like to find some active English speaking members lever 35 and up for Texas Turtle Beach. Our group has been together for over a year, we have people from all over the world so there is always someone playing. Just play and help out when you can.

• MidNyghtAnjel1MidNyghtAnjel1 Posts: 22Member Island Bound
    The Fun TE Group is looking for new active daily players must do CS,Events,Challenges and help out with each other this is a Drama Free Group we just want to have Fun and help each other out. Must have a Facebook page cause we have a Facebook Club Page and chat room on messenger. Thank you. ❤😃 Level 18 and up.
  • TheIslandRetreatTheIslandRetreat Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    I’m currently looking for an active club that has a suitable time zone for me... GMT (UK based). Happy to join a club on another time zone. Just don’t want to be missing all the boosts.
    I am very active, help a lot but obviously my life comes first.
    Always active on cruises, but can’t guarantee 40 each day. So please no strict cruise clubs.
  • GramgramGramgram Posts: 7Member Beach Bum
    CRAZY Beaches is looking for players who enjoy cruising. We just formed our team only because on. Previous team No1 was serious about playing or taking orders & not completing. We help one another out 2 complete orders. We're always boosting plus releasing huestes at ship 2 help u grab LG orders. We enjoy chatting & would luv 2 have serious players join.
  • SammyCSammyC Posts: 7Member Beach Bum

Come join Live Love Laugh Resort if you want no pressure. We have a few very active members and some not so active. It says we’re chatty, but honestly, not so much...but always willing to help out other members. We like to keep it fun!

• td61299td61299 Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist
    Looking for more great beachcombers to join our wonderful team! We are more like family than a team. We care about every member. We love to teach the things we have learned along the way and explain the most advantageous way to use boosts to benefit all as well as always helping one another. We can't wait to invite you to our family!