Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

How are boosts distributed in a club?

palaceofparadise1palaceofparadise1 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
While in a club, are all boosts available to anybody? I collect a ton of boosts personally and new club members come in and seem to use a Lot right off the bat. Are they using the “club” boosts or their individual boots? I’m getting tired of one person using 20/day if they are for the entire club.
Tagged:

Answers

• TkikiTkiki Member Posts: 1,337 Monkey Temple Trekker
    edited February 2019

@palaceofparadise1

Each member can use up to 20 boosts in 24 hours, they use their own boosts, but if they are a member of your club, you and every members enjoy the benefit also of their boosts. The only club boost that I am aware that exist, is the cruise club boost that you have to purchase for 100 gems.

If anyone in your club starts a boost, it is available to everyone. All the boosts are individually owned, and the benefits are shared within the club.

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 1,754 Lava Lounger

I agree. The boosts are yours but most clubs work together a little on using the boosts to get the maximum benefit for everyone.