It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Force-closing the game on mobile devices
iOS 7 (or higher)
1. Press your Home button twice quickly.
2. All your open apps will be displayed. Swipe left or right to locate your app
3. Swipe up the app's preview image.
4. Return to the Home screen and re-start the Game app
iOS 6 (or earlier)
1. Restart and Force-close your app by double tapping the "Home" button on your iOS device
2. The Multi-tasking bar should appear on the bottom of the screen
3. Hold down the game app in the multi-tasking bar until the app starts to shake
4. When the game app starts to shake, tap the "-" in the top left hand corner to force close the app
5. Go back to your iOS Springboard and reload your app
1. Go to "Settings" > "Applications" > "Manage Applications"
2. Select the app and tap "Force-Stop"
3. Return to the Home screen and re-start the game app
1. From the Home Screen go to "Settings" > "More" > "Applications".
2. Filter by "Running Applications".
3. Select the app and tap "Force-Stop".
4. Return to the Home screen and re-start the game app.