Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Find Beach Clubs & New Members - February

Princess in PinkPrincess in Pink Posts: 1,159Community Moderator Community Moderator

Promote your Beach Clubs here, Tropic Hosts! Make sure to provide the needed information below so that it will be easier for other players to decide which Club to join.

• Beach Club XP
  • Number of Guests shared by your members in the last week
  • Current Number of Members

Reminders:

• Any posts in violation of the Rules of Conduct or any inappropriate posts will be removed.
  • Please post only once per thread. Multiple posting or sending of requests through private messages will result in infraction.
  • For your privacy, do not post email addresses, contact numbers, Player IDs, or other personal information.

• Cloning is against our Zynga Terms of Service and Community Rules (Number 6, Letter A). It is under "exploit" wherein players uses bugs, glitches or speed to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game developers. It's important we keep a healthy and fair gameplay experience for all players.

Thank you!

Comments

• angelwayangelway Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist

Looking for active daily players to join our team, just 2 of us at the moment but doing quite well coconut grove resort if you’re looking for a team to join my code is Y10-LROL but not too sure if this is used to join or not as fairly new to game, on level 29 why not come join us

• hwgilberthwgilbert Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist

Looking for a fun and easy going club to join? Mai Tai Beach Club:) is exactly that. We like to chat and joke around. Lots of cooperation and we like to participate in the cruises. We would like players who are active but we have realistic expectations as to what this might look like for everyone. We also enjoy sharing boosts when possible. Sometimes we get a bit competive with other clubs on the cruise tournaments but it is all for fun!!! Come and have a laugh with us! Look up “Mai Tai Beach Club:)”. Any level welcome. Our average level is 22 but we are working hard to get further :).

• angelwayangelway Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist

Come try our club out if you are still looking

• SurfBabeSurfBabe Posts: 217Member Souvenir Collector
    edited February 5

Alright, we're wearing out, we're pretty sure the game is headed in a bad direction, but we're still here and looking for fresh energy!

KJ's Banana Cabana has spots open - level 23+, daily active but don't need to live in the game (actually, please do not live in the game...), the Captain has set us on Cruise Casual (we play for the goal rewards not the Contest of Cruises).

We use some outside tools to make playing together easier (FB messenger group chat for trading and boosts notifications, Google spreadsheet to coordinate boosts - I swear that is not as scary as it looks, very easy to use!). Mostly, we like to play smarter, not harder. :)

Boost runs - both organized and ad hoc. Attendance at all NOT mandatory, meet up when it works for you! Tip: Most of our islands reside in the US on EST, if that time zone sucks for your schedule, we are probably not your club ;)

Group is set to private, so you do need to "apply to join". Fair warning, we don't talk all day but we are a solid bunch of goofballs when we get going.

• TkikiTkiki Posts: 959Member Frog Kisser

Looking for new members in the Tikiki club,

• juliejordan12juliejordan12 Posts: 8Member Beach Bum
    edited February 5
    HELP - We want/need/gotta have some motivated, fun, daily players. No drama, super helpful leaders, and lots of cruise achievements every single week. A chatty, friendly club that leans over backwards to help new members. Come join us, you will be happy you did. ISLE OF ACHIEVERS
  • heilenaheilena Posts: 183Member Mermaid's Scale Polisher

If you are looking for a fun group, come join BREEZEWAY! We are an US, EST. playing group and run organized boosts Tue-Thur, Sat & Sun and take a break Mon and Fri.

Although we are an active group, active is subjective cuz real life prevails. If we soundlike the group for you, come join us. Guaranteed you'll like us.

• poochieddpoochiedd Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Hello I'm looking for a new home. The one I'm in is full with 20 people but they dont even play the cruise and I'm the only one using all my boosters. I have reached my cruise points well over the 2000. But I cant leave until it is over to get the rewards. Do I get just rewards or the whole group do?
  • SurfBabeSurfBabe Posts: 217Member Souvenir Collector

@poochiedd said:
    Hello I'm looking for a new home. The one I'm in is full with 20 people but they dont even play the cruise and I'm the only one using all my boosters. I have reached my cruise points well over the 2000. But I cant leave until it is over to get the rewards. Do I get just rewards or the whole group do?

Hiya - only members who complete 3 cruise orders will get the rewards. Nobody else will get anything. Also, you can leave in advance - the game will bounce you back in to get your rewards and then bounce you back out to whatever new club you're in. Take a look at my post above for our club. If you're interested, we have openings.

• jambirdiejambirdie Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Hey just started a new club. Nobody in my old club wanted to participate.

Playing in the Sand. I’m level 37 but anything over level 26 okay. I like fun and kind people. Yay!!

I’ll always help out.
  • Factoryrat1Factoryrat1 Posts: 10Member Caribbean Cruiser
    I'm forming a new club and looking for active and daily players. Must complete cruises, chat, help other members, be respectful. We do boosts. Must be at level 25. Let's have fun together. Contact [email protected] if you're interested, and please, only serious people. Will be starting after cruise on 2/11
  • Factoryrat1Factoryrat1 Posts: 10Member Caribbean Cruiser
    Please leave a comment if you're interested
  • MidNyghtAnjel1MidNyghtAnjel1 Posts: 22Member Island Bound
    Looking for active daily players must do CS 10 visitors a day and help out with Heli and help out others. Come join The Fun TE Group and Let's have fun please comment below or go to my profile page and I will get back to you, Thank you ❣ 😃
  • TurtlejayTurtlejay Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Just started a new group! I'm looking for active members who want to work together to help everyone! Join now!
  • ArteecherArteecher Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist
    edited February 13
    Looking for new members for newly formed club of experienced playerrs-level 35 and up. We are chatty, share supplies, participate in events and stock cruise ship. For two months we have come in in the top three in cruise ship. Our club name is: GOLDEN SANDS . Icon is yellow star with orange sun on green background. Join us for fun times !
  • hwgilberthwgilbert Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist

Looking for a fun club? Then come and join the Mai Tai Beach Club. We have about 14 members now who are all very helpful and participate as much as they can. We hope you are an active player ( within reason :) and like to participate in events such as cruises. We are all in the 20 levels but level is not an issue. We chat. Share stories. Do group boosts whenever possible. Come feel at home and get a laugh in the Mai Tai Beach Club:).

• kkm0201kkm0201 Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist

Please join Kim Kim’s Tropic Getaway

We just started our beach club today. There are three of us. Our levels are, 23, 35, 48. We are daily players. Looking for daily players. We are a very friendly and helpful group. Look forward to seeing you!

• ArteecherArteecher Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist
    edited February 28

Looking for new members in Golden Sands (butterly logo). We’ve been playing together for almost four years and just broke from our original group due to too many inactive members. All welcome. Most of us are Level 40 and above, but lower levels are welcome.

• TkikiTkiki Posts: 959Member Frog Kisser

Looking for a club with no pressure, we’re everyone is welcome, look no further, we are ready to welcome you to our club.

• Tiina81Tiina81 Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist
    Hello! I’m a new player and I’m looking for a beach club to join. An active but not too serious club. 😎 I’ve played similar games before and I do my best to help my team mates. I’m currently on level 10, soon 11.
  • cavaliergirlcavaliergirl Posts: 128Member Starfish

Tiina add me as a buddy FRHO-D8J0 then I can invite you :)

• Tiina81Tiina81 Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist
    Cavaliergirl, done! Did it work? 😁
This discussion has been closed.