Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Cannot connect to Facebook or Google Play

jaxvillejaxville Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

I cannot connect to Facebook or Google Play on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 8

Comments

• TeeayahTeeayah Posts: 12Member Caribbean Cruiser
    I can't connect to facebook says it belongs to a different account but the acct was deleted, and every time I go to facebook now I go to game with no problem, need help with getting the bugs out to connect with facebook.
  • Mofull_66Mofull_66 Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    I cannot connect to fb or google play. Says connecting to network. Everything else on my phone works fine. I am connected to wifi.
  • ShannonMRG2ShannonMRG2 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    I cannot connect to FB. It just keeps saying connecting to network but never connects. I can't access or add friends and it is limiting my play.
  • kt3368kt3368 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    I cant connect to fb or google play, or if it shows i am connected my friends list to request/send sunshines or event items like red envelopes never loads. Or my club chat doesnt seem up to date, also to be able to keep track of where im on the list for the weekly resort rating. So basicly even if it says i am connected to both i still have signs of not being connected. Its very frustrating! I have never had such bad connections in the few yrs i have played this.
  • SarahleebonesSarahleebones Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist

I never had n issue until the latest update with the new event. Now everything is a mess. I see I'm definitely not the only one.

• SirenaSirena Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist

Please help i cant connect to fb with game or google play game, just like that. I dont know why. Pleas fix that