Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Tournament 4X boosts on all three?

BoraBora62BoraBora62 Member Posts: 51 Pineapple Purist

I`m curious, how can a player have 4x boosts on all three in the tournament ??? I can only get a 2x, a 3x and a 4x, and everybody else in the tournament have that too, like normal but not this one? have anyone seen this before?

Tagged:

Comments

• beth_wilkinsbeth_wilkins Member Posts: 207 Souvenir Collector

Oh yay, another cheat. Like the tournament isn’t hard enough to win already :(

• SurfBabeSurfBabe Member Posts: 223 Souvenir Collector

**** Zynga's coding needs some work.

• jrussinc1jrussinc1 Member Posts: 12 Caribbean Cruiser

It is getting worst...I have many people in this weeks tournament who have all X4 for workshops...this is such a waste of my time even playing anymore. Zynga does nothing :(

• davcon_roskomdavcon_roskom Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist

I have someone jump past me by 10,000 points within 3 min and when I looked at their place they didn’t have any mills running! And only has 1 active point boost of x3 going!! I wasted my boosts, diamonds and time trying to catch back up twice! Not sure how you can get so many points very 3 min without doing anything! Tired of cheaters!! 😡

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 1,744 Lava Lounger

@davcon_roskom said:
    I have someone jump past me by 10,000 points within 3 min and when I looked at their place they didn’t have any mills running! And only has 1 active point boost of x3 going!! I wasted my boosts, diamonds and time trying to catch back up twice! Not sure how you can get so many points very 3 min without doing anything! Tired of cheaters!! 😡

You can do that easily if you are running an all crop frenzy. You plant pepper and add an all crop yellow star boost and a yellow star boost for pepper. You can't always tell if someone is running their craft building just by visiting their island either. 10,000 points is nothing to many of us in the tournament. I compete with people who get millions of points. The real cheaters are getting billions of points. The rest of us are higher level players that have figured out how to maximize points using boosts.