Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread, but keep in mind that Moderators may not be able to reply to your messages immediately. Rest assured that we are submitting the info to the team. Thanks!

Find Beach Clubs & New Members - December

Princess in PinkPrincess in Pink Posts: 1,099Community Moderator Community Moderator

Promote your Beach Clubs here, Tropic Hosts! Make sure to provide the needed information below so that it will be easier for other players to decide which Club to join.

• Beach Club XP
  • Number of Guests shared by your members in the last week
  • Current Number of Members

Reminders:

• Any posts in violation of the Rules of Conduct or any inappropriate posts will be removed.
  • Please post only once per thread. Multiple posting or sending of requests through private messages will result in infraction.
  • For your privacy, do not post email addresses, contact numbers, Player IDs, or other personal information.

• Cloning is against our Zynga Terms of Service and Community Rules (Number 6, Letter A). It is under "exploit" wherein players uses bugs, glitches or speed to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game developers. It's important we keep a healthy and fair gameplay experience for all players.

Thank you!

Comments

• countrybarbcountrybarb Posts: 8Member Beach Bum
    edited December 2

Level 37 daily player looking for an active club. I participate in events and like doing cruise ships I do as many cruise ship orders as my daily schedule will allow. My facebook profile link and my friend invitation code is in my signature.

Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/barblmcpherson
    Friend Invitation code: FKP0-SJFF

• CORNISHKATE1985CORNISHKATE1985 Posts: 8Member Beach Bum
  • RachRachRachRach Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist
    Hi, we are looking for more people to join our club. Do join us if you are above level 18 and is an active/daily players. We hope you can help on the Cruise as we are very active cruise player (we don't force or give your stress) must reply Chat, team player, and help do boosts with everyone.
  • SurfBabeSurfBabe Posts: 57Member Pineapple Purist

KJ's Banana Cabana has spots - level 23+, daily active but real life comes first, cruise casual (we play for the goal rewards not the Contest of Cruises). Organized, regularly scheduled end of week/weekend boost runs - pick the times that work for you to participate. Mostly U.S. east-coast based.

We have a group easy-to-use Google spreadsheet where we list what boosts we have to make it easy to organize and play together. Group is set to private, so you do need to "apply to join". Fair warning, we don't talk all day but we are a solid bunch of goofballs when we get going. ;)

• kaycee2068kaycee2068 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Hi new club lilyspanners,come join,have fun,enjoy,chat and do what you can.
  • Dream22Dream22 Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist

Looking for players that player daily/evenings currently set up new club due to non active or silent players. If your looking for a UK only club with active players that chat while playing the game then you are welcome. We boost as a group at set times so everyone in the club benefits. Hope to see new members soon

• darkangel78darkangel78 Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist

I'm looking for a beach club to join. Apparently my last one was willing to boot very active players for having game icons instead of a picture. I don't know how to change the pic, I've tried and I can't get it to change. Anyway.....I'm looking for an active beach club. Please no picture drama...I just love to play the game...I really don't care about the pictures. I'm a daily player and help with cruises and events. Currently lvl 22.
    Friend code is. W4H-2PK0

• SurfBabeSurfBabe Posts: 57Member Pineapple Purist

@darkangel78 said:
    I'm looking for a beach club to join. Apparently my last one was willing to boot very active players for having game icons instead of a picture. I don't know how to change the pic, I've tried and I can't get it to change. Anyway.....I'm looking for an active beach club. Please no picture drama...I just love to play the game...I really don't care about the pictures. I'm a daily player and help with cruises and events. Currently lvl 22.
    Friend code is. W4H-2PK0

@darkangel78 check out my post above for KJ's Banana Cabana - if we seem like a good fit for you, I can friend you and get you in even though you're still below lvl 23.

• MidNyghtAnjel1MidNyghtAnjel1 Posts: 17Member Wave Watcher
    The Fun TE Group is looking for new active members. We do the CS, Events and Challenge's. Level 18 and up, men and women are welcome. We have a facebook group page and chat group. This is a no drama free group and chat is a must cause this is a social game. We love making new friends! We help out and we do boosts! Thank you, Leader Rhonda Wyma you can also pm me on facebook messenger or comment below. Thanks again 😁
  • KevandraKevandra Posts: 25Member Island Bound
    Looking for new "active" members...

Please Join Our Beach Club:
    ❤Tropical Paradise❤
  • KevandraKevandra Posts: 25Member Island Bound
    Looking for new "active" members...

Please Join Our Beach Club:
    ❤Tropical Paradise❤
  • SoniSoni Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist

We are looking for active players. We are a talkative fun loving group. We help by playing boosts to help members level up or keep from dropping, help with chopper needs and whatever is needed.