It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Safari users please do the following:
1. Click on the Safari tab right on top of the Apple icon.
2. Select the Preferences option.
3. Select the Security tab.
5. Close the Preferences window.
6. Refresh/reload your browser window.
Firefox users please do the following:
1. Click on the address bar.
2. Type about:config and press Enter.
3. Click on the "I accept the risk!" button.
6. Double-click on the false option in the value column to change the value to true.
Chrome users, please do the following:
1. Click on the Menu Icon in the top right corner of your browser.
2. Click on the Settings option.
3. Click on the Advanced link at the bottom of the page.
4. Click on the Content Settings option.
6. Turn on Allowed.
Internet Explorer users, please do the following:
1. Open the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options, to open the Internet Options dialog box.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Click the Internet symbol (a globe).
5. Click the Custom Level button, to open the Security Settings dialog box.
6. In the Settings list, scroll down to Scripting.
7. Under Active Scripting, click the radio button to the left of enable, so that a colored dot appears in it.
If the issue still persists after completing the steps above please contact us letting us know that you have completed the steps and be as detailed as possible with the description of your issue.