Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread, but keep in mind that Moderators may not be able to reply to your messages immediately. Rest assured that we are submitting the info to the team. Thanks!

New Levels

MjeMje Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist

I have been on level 80 forever. When do the new levels come out?

Answers

• FoxbelleFoxbelle Posts: 67Member Sandy Toes

Good question, I just hit lvl 79 and if I can’t go past 80 what’s the point. I also want more crop plots, trees, machines, recipes, animals and so on. I’m starting to get bored.

• Womble1964Womble1964 Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist

I’m only lvl 53 and in no hurry to lvl up, I’ve got over $4 mil cr and climbing seeing as though there is nothing to buy. I have played two rounds of bingo and they both sucked, only hackers and rich gem users would enjoy it.
    Going by what I’ve read, some ppl have the pyroglyph falls area and they say it is a game that is hard to play and hard to win, probably along the same lines of “spend gems to win”

• m3r5am3r5a Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    I’ve been stuck on level 80 for a while now. If they don’t fix this soon I’ll be quitting, as what’s the point. I have the falls, it’s not hard, but you have to keep playing the pop game in order to win parts to make the falls again to get the timers on the landmarks.