Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread, but keep in mind that Moderators may not be able to reply to your messages immediately. Rest assured that we are submitting the info to the team. Thanks!

Find Beach Clubs & New Members - November

Princess in PinkPrincess in Pink Posts: 1,111Community Moderator Community Moderator

Promote your Beach Clubs here, Tropic Hosts! Make sure to provide the needed information below so that it will be easier for other players to decide which Club to join.

• Beach Club XP
  • Number of Guests shared by your members in the last week
  • Current Number of Members

Reminders:

• Any posts in violation of the Rules of Conduct or any inappropriate posts will be removed.
  • Please post only once per thread. Multiple posting or sending of requests through private messages will result in infraction.
  • For your privacy, do not post email addresses, contact numbers, Player IDs, or other personal information.

• Cloning is against our Zynga Terms of Service and Community Rules (Number 6, Letter A). It is under "exploit" wherein players uses bugs, glitches or speed to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game developers. It's important we keep a healthy and fair gameplay experience for all players.

Thank you!

Comments

• shelcartershelcarter Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist

We are looking for new members for our beach club (Angels). We are looking for players who like to do cruises and work together to advance.

• magdag89magdag89 Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    We are looking for new active members in “Epic Escape :-) “ come and join us.
  • ktaylorktaylor Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    edited November 2018

NEW club Looking for active players

• J23320vaJ23320va Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

Do you all help each other, chat and work towards meeting cruise, helicopter and event goals?

• Jemma04Jemma04 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Hi we are looking for players to join our friendly beach club, we all help each other out as much as possible, we are an understanding club, we require you to communicate in chat when on, and acitvte boosts during cruise and to help boost each other up on weekly..

Join us at Alaska tropical club
  • tlcornishtlcornish Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist

We are looking for active members to join our club. We are a fun close group who help each other wherever possible. Join the Ginger Snap Pack.

• Boobie2010Boobie2010 Posts: 15Member Wave Watcher
    Started over currently almost silver in cruise looking for an active leader and moderate in my club LM3-J70A club is called Bahamas escape all levels must be ACTIVE
  • mandy82mandy82 Posts: 18Member Wave Watcher
    Chunky Monkey Island is looking for new members!!! Are you looking for a club that's active daily but dont want the pressure to play 24/7, then look no further!!! We are a friendly helpful team, we help with helicopters, do boosts and play cruise ( we are happy just to complete club goal, but sometimes do well against other teams). Pls come join our team!!!
  • darkangel78darkangel78 Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist

New player looking for an active beach club to join. Lvl 18 and climbing fast. Daily player.
    My Code is W4H-2PK0

• MidNyghtAnjel1MidNyghtAnjel1 Posts: 20Member Island Bound
    We are looking for new members The Fun TE Group. Must be an active daily player and must do the CS. We have a group page and chat group. We are a mixed group of people men and women we love to chat and have fun. My code is N4T-Z32Q it doesn't matter how old you are our youngest player is 12 and our oldest is 56 this is a Social game and it's meant to have Fun!! You can also reach me on facebook Rhonda Wyma on messenger. Looking forward to meeting new friends ❤All I ask for the CS is that you do 5 or more visitors a day. We love to help out and if you need to upgrade can help out with that also. Thank you, Leader Rhonda Wyma
  • Tilly10091974Tilly10091974 Posts: 9Member Beach Bum

Who will be the 1st lucky player to join me(Ladyfish) @ Mr.Limpet's??? Daily player, very helpful, daily streak @ 80, Level 42 . In need of active players. Must participate in all events, be helpful, polite n most important have fun. GOOD DAY

• SurfBabeSurfBabe Posts: 110Member Hot Spring Indulger

KJ's Banana Cabana has spots - level 23+, daily active but real life comes first, cruise casual (we play for the goal rewards not the Contest of Cruises). Organized, regularly scheduled end of week/weekend boost runs - pick the times that work for you to participate. Mostly U.S. east-coast based.

We have a group easy-to-use Google spreadsheet where we list what boosts we have to make it easy to organize and play together. Group is set to private, so you do need to "apply to join". Fair warning, we don't talk all day but we are a solid bunch of goofballs when we get going. ;)

• DolphinBay22DolphinBay22 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Hi I am looking for new members to join my newly created club. Must live UK only because of time difference. Most be willing to chat, work as a team. Activate trio boosts when altogether to benefit. Please come and join
This discussion has been closed.