Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Level Revert

2»

Comments

• CharmaineSCharmaineS Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

I am also so sick of this constant battle, for me 6 times in one week. Like the game but worst technical EVER!

• nwadnwad Member Posts: 15 Wave Watcher
    I have been having a problem with the app on my iPhone. It would just keep shutting off. So last December I deleted my app and reinstalled. It was frustratingly hard to get my island levels back.

Plus it didn’t fix anything

I just deleted my app AGAIN yesterday. Followed the directions in the email I got the last time. So my id # is correct on the loading screen but I am still level 1.

I get the same message about syncing to the cloud. The message disappears quickly.

It is frustrating to think of all the tournaments I’m tanking, cruises I’m missing out on.

Plus I don’t even have a faint hope that if I get my island back that the app is going to be any better than it was before.