Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Level Revert

Princess in PinkPrincess in Pink Community Moderator Posts: 1,187 Community Moderator

Hi, Tropic Hosts!

If your game reverted to Level 1, you can recover your progress by connecting it to your Facebook or Game Center account. Should you need further assistance, please send a private message to our Moderators [Princess in Pink|LexaTheKatsumiBaby]
indicating these info:

• Player ID
  • current & correct level
  • type of device (iOS|Android|Kindle)

Thank you.

Comments

• JillyDazzlerJillyDazzler Member Posts: 0 Daydreamer

I’m just updated my game and it took me back to the very beginning. I’ve been playing for two years and am disgusted by this. Every time I have to update it I have issues.

• NadovrNadovr Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist
    Bjr idem pour moi 😩😩😩 je vais essayé de le re charger ..
  • NadovrNadovr Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist
    J’ai supprimé et téléchargé de nouveau et rien ! Retour à la case départ !!!
  • ΑΜΑΛΙΑΜΑΛΙ Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

ΕΚΑΝΑ ΑΠΕΓΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΣΗ ΚΑΙ ΕΓΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΣΗ ΞΑΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΔΕΝ ΜΕ ΒΑΖΗ ΣΤΟ ΕΠΙΠΕΔΟ ΠΟΥ ΕΙΜΟΥΝ ΜΕ ΓΥΡΙΣΕ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΡΧΗ

• TündiTündi Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    Sziasztok. Segítséget szeretnék kérni. 21-es szinten voltam a játékban, és tegnap vissza dobott a 16-osra. Azóta nem tudom mit tegyek, mert akár hányszor kitörlöm és újra telepítem, csak a 16-os szintet adja be. Imádtam ezt a játékot, de most szomorú vagyok. Segítsetek. Köszönöm előre is.
  • PolymergirlPolymergirl Member Posts: 14 Caribbean Cruiser

When i started thd game this morning , i was reverted to level 1again . Lost all my coins and diamants . I was at level 43. Restarteing an d reconnecting to facebook doesn't help.

• AmaraVaughnAmaraVaughn Member Posts: 5 Beach Bum

Plz restore the original version of my game. Downloaded after restore and lost everything. I have my player ID and all pertinent information.

• AmaraVaughnAmaraVaughn Member Posts: 5 Beach Bum

Dear Moderator, issue resolved. Please remove previous comment.

• rac39rac39 Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    edited January 2019

some months ago I came here with my problem and you all tried to help me with an email as to what to do to get back to my level but nothing has worked. Right now I am at level 12. I wish you all could automatically fix the issue. The level I was on was 31 I think. This game never use to give me trouble until last August or September.

• RamiRami Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    Hola, alguna manera efectiva de recuperar mi progreso del juego?
  • KrissieJo65KrissieJo65 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    I play the tournament every week and have been at Diamond status for MONTHS! I log on this morning and it says I've been demoted to Ruby status.....I finished 10th!! I should NOT have lost my Diamond status. I would like to have it restored please. My Beach Club is "Fly" and my island resort name is "The Tiki Inn". My email is [email protected] if you need to contact me. Thank you.
  • rac39rac39 Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    Good morning. I have not been playing this game due to my level being reverted back to level 1. Right now my level is on 12. It has been almost 1 year since this first occurred where I was at level 30. Kinda of lost the zeal to play when I could not get back to my level. You all sent a message so I can try and get back in but it did not work. I miss my game and I have lost so much levels since then. Can you help me without sending me to fix it because it did not work on my end previously. Thank you.
  • tjclaytontjclayton Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist

Last couple of updates has converted me back to level 1 status?? I just worked myself back up from the last update?? Can I please get my diamond status back?? Thanks

• BeachbumbarBeachbumbar Member Posts: 22 Island Bound

Had same issue was told I would loose all my contacts and my team and I would have to re join the group as I am leader it will not work so guess have to keep trying to poor back to my level lost all gems too get and it constantly tells me not connected to internet ! How come I am playing then stupid !

• InhaInha Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

Hello, does anyone had the level restore?

• TaraharbinrogersTaraharbinrogers Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    edited June 3
    i was reverted and lost all my gems expansions coins and gifts from competing events i spent 50 dollars on purchases just to have them taken I lost all my upgrades on my storage. i’m not buying another thing or supporting this game if my stuff is not given back please put me back where i was
  • HowdydoodyHowdydoody Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

my game updated on my phone and now the shortcut is gone on my laptop through fb and it says "in order to sync your game to the cloud, you will need to update your content." when i say okay it puts me to level 1. my hone shows original game but cannot pull it up on FB for my PC. please advise

• AnaTinkerAnaTinker Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist

I was reverted to level 0 from level 30
    LOST IT ALL

Done all your troubleshooting tips but without success.
    Se pics

• AnaTinkerAnaTinker Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist

i play on facebook win 10

• justplainpamelajustplainpamela Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

I also play on Facebook and just went back to Level 1! Please fix!

• Peaceful_AcresPeaceful_Acres Member Posts: 5 Tropical Tourist

I didn’t restore my iPad but the battery went down and my game did something weird. It went back 2 or 3 weeks, I had purchased the two new work shops and ( the carving corner and the boat yard) but my game now didn’t show them, I had built them and they had finished the building process and had been making products from there for over a week or more. The game messed up my progress in the tournament,I showed that I was at 576 points in the tournament, I was at thousands more like 576,000 sometimes game is so glitches you can’t type normally. Also sometimes I can cut to harvest my crops. It isn’t fun when this stuff happens, it’s aggravating and I just feel like quitting. I would appreciate your help with this matter. I look forward to hear from you with some help and a resolution to correct this issue. Sincerely Darlene Marshall

• MariaJoseMariaJose Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

Started to play Escape 3 weeks ago cause Farmville1 suggested it to get Tokens. This morning I was way ahead on the game, Level 19, and later on I was taken back to zero! Start over! What happened and how can I recover my previous game ?

• Mary1KMary1K Member Posts: 28 Coconut Collector
    > @Princess in Pink said:
    > Hi, Tropic Hosts!
    >
    > If your game reverted to Level 1, you can recover your progress by connecting it to your Facebook or Game Center account. Should you need further assistance, please send a private message to our Moderators [Princess in Pink|LexaTheKatsumiBaby]
    > indicating these info:
    >
    > * Player ID
    > * current & correct level
    > * type of device (iOS|Android|Kindle)
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > (Image)

I've had to reinstall 4 times this year so far and the bugs seem to get worse each time I do. The last 4 times I connected to Facebook and my original Island came back the harvesting time went crazy it says to come back in anywhere from 8 to 4 days before I can harvest anything. I'm going to keep checking on this post to see if Zynga is going to repair this major bug. Here's your screen shot to prove I'm not making this up.
  • GinnyTiaGinnyTia Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    edited September 16
    I was level 26. Now level 2. Please help. Thanks.
  • CesaCesa Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist
    No puedo acceder a la nube. Me pone un mensaje que dice que tengo que actualizar el juego. Borré los datos y ahora ya no puedo acceder a mi antiguo nivel. Que pasa con vuestro juego? Como recupero mi antiguo nivel si no me dejan acceder a la nube????? 😠😠😤😤
  • CesaCesa Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist
    A pesar de conectar con Facebook y Google, me sale un mensaje que pone que tengo que descargar una nueva versión. No puedo recuperar mi juego. En Play Store no hay ninguna nueva versión. Como lo recupero? Una solución,ppor favor !!!!
  • starship22starship22 Member Posts: 0 Daydreamer

I just lost all my data and went from level 30 back to level 0 with update. I never joined facebook. I have my gems email receipts from last few years including just yesterday october 15, 2020. I was a leader in my beach club my friend and I made and they said I am still there as they still see my island. I have even emailed support under old island last week. I have spent hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours tge ladt couplle years buildingmy island. There has to be a way to tie me back to my islandor reset me. I have sent 9 support help emails today. I am just sick. Like I said, my friend can still see my island in our club and buddy list right there on your server. But my tablet showd me at zero with new update. All my data is gone. Is there any way to get me back. I dont care what it costs?? Please help me

• starship22starship22 Member Posts: 0 Daydreamer

I just lost all my data and went from level 30 back to level 0 with update. I never joined facebook. I have my gems email receipts from last few years including just yesterday october 15, 2020. I was a leader in my beach club my friend and I made and they said I am still there as they still see my island. I have even emailed support under old island last week. I have spent hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours the last couple years building my island. There has to be a way to tie me back to my island or reset me. I have sent 9 support help emails today. I am just sick. I spent like $40 on gems this week alone begore I lost everything today. Like I said, my friend can still see my island in our club and buddy list right there on your server. But my tablet shows me at zero with new update. All my data is gone. Is there any way to get me back. I dont care what it costs. Please help me

• BorgQueenBorgQueen Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    edited October 17

For the second time this week the game reset to level 1 again this morning. I play on a laptop with chrome trough Facebook Gameroom. Playing on Facebook itself doesn't work at all. It says "content is blocked" ?