Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread, but keep in mind that Moderators may not be able to reply to your messages immediately. Rest assured that we are submitting the info to the team. Thanks!

Cruise Ship Points reset

IHAFNAAFA2IHAFNAAFA2 Posts: 12Member Caribbean Cruiser
edited October 11 in Bugs & Issues
For some reason the cruise ship has restarted like there's no one that did anything at all that's what it shows for the clubs that we are versing against that's including mine but the funny thing is that the players points are still the same it's just not registering to the cruise ship points at all my club had over 29,000+ points for the cruise ship and it resetted down to zero we were in first place do not know what caused we had all the prizes now we have nothing we are supposed to have 40739 points the club name is how y'all but it shows we have none to 500 fix itself please fix it as you see as the first picture I show will be that it restarted the second picture I show will show that the players have more than what it shows on the cruise ship

Comments