Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Pirates Rescue Competition

CooCooKachooCooCooKachoo Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

Far too much to do in this event. You need this in order to get that but first you’ll need to do this in order to get that. It’s nuts. Like I said. Far too much work for a game. We just want to build/grow what we need and move on. Most of the players in my group have already stated they’re skipping this event. If they take out some of the BS work, then they’ll give it another try. But until then, we’ll pass. Which is a shame. It’s a great concept, just too much to do to get what you need.
I’m not complaining. I love this game. I’m just commenting on the current event.

Comments

• McWomble64McWomble64 Member Posts: 173 Parties with Monkeys

It’s easy to make the item that allows you to visit the kraken, but all the other stuff requires too much effort! There is another item that needs vanilla x2 in it to make... I’m back to not receiving any vanilla from the hot springs! so that won’t be happening.

We are competing against cheats and heavy gem users so to finish in the top three will be out of the question

If things come up in front of me to make for the event I’ll make them, but to compete in it will be a waste of time.

• beth_wilkinsbeth_wilkins Member Posts: 207 Souvenir Collector

I’m about ready to ignore this event too. Way too hard

• McWomble64McWomble64 Member Posts: 173 Parties with Monkeys

Still not getting vanilla from the hot springs, the game is busted or rigged by Zynga forcing us to use gems for the mermaid to get hard to get items that are needed for the event.

• wingnutt39wingnutt39 Member Posts: 6 Beach Bum
    I've not got any vanilla since I started
  • Jenwil27_Jenwil27_ Member Posts: 112 Hot Spring Indulger
    > @McWomble64 said:
    > It’s easy to make the item that allows you to visit the kraken, but all the other stuff requires too much effort! There is another item that needs vanilla x2 in it to make... I’m back to not receiving any vanilla from the hot springs! so that won’t be happening.
    >
    > We are competing against cheats and heavy gem users so to finish in the top three will be out of the question
    >
    > If things come up in front of me to make for the event I’ll make them, but to compete in it will be a waste of time.
  • MidNyghtAnjel1MidNyghtAnjel1 Member Posts: 22 Island Bound
    I Agree with the cheating. When the Event just started there was this one that was in 1st place with over 800 pts. It's not far something needs to give!
    Most in my club have already given up on the event. We prefer the events where you win for completing the tasks rather than the ones where you have to finish in the top 3. To us it's a game to play for fun and relaxation instead of a competition. That's what the top resort tournament is for so why do we need another one? Besides as others on here have said, it takes a lot of our resources that we work really hard to get. We all know how stingy the game gets during events and cruises with things like vanilla and others.
  • heilenaheilena Member Posts: 190 Mermaid's Scale Polisher

The problem I have with ALL EVENTS is we have NO IDEA if a person who takes off with these absurd leads in events do so by actually purchasing and using gems or some stroke of strategy and luck.

Because the cheating is obviously "acceptable" by Zynga as nothing have been done to remove the people who purchase mods/hacks that max their gems so what's it to them how many they use. A person who actually pays through the proper channels is going to be a bit more conservative.

In addition, Zynga has done nothing to stop the cloning and altering time. These major flaws/errors in the programming need to be corrected. But these errors also appear to be "trademarks" in Zynga games as people have complained about them before.

Complaints about "gem users" who purchase through the approrpriate channels is not a legitimate gripe and is why/how Zynga is allowed to "turn a blind eye" to complaints in general.

I think you speak for a lot of us when you say cheating is acceptable to Zenga. Thanks for voicing what we're all thinking and saying among ourselves
  • Peaceful_AcresPeaceful_Acres Member Posts: 5 Tropical Tourist

What is the flying fox and the lifeguard kit, the island adventurer kit. What are they for? No one seems to have the answers. Please help, I don’t know whether to make them which takes up my pulleys and other supplies. I need answers and haven’t been able to find them. Thank you :)

• TkikiTkiki Member Posts: 1,337 Monkey Temple Trekker
    edited March 2019

@Peaceful_Acres these are new crafting items permanently added to the game. The order board will request some of these orders.