Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Game rolling back

fungsmutfungsmut Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
It's been about 5 days since I reported my problem to player support and it's yet to be fixed, and no communication has even came through. I lost my gems and coins. My level went down which means I lost some stuff which I had acquired in my new level, like my banana tree. I lost my daily challenge streak which went back to zero, my resort tournament rating and progress, recently cleared areas became uncleared. In general, my game rolling back reset a lot of things, and by support taking so long to fix it has even worsened it since the game is time orientated. This is the second time in a month and the game always resets to the exact same point.

Answers