Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread. Thanks!

Curious why people join clubs if not going to be active?

GaylearmGaylearm Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

Seems only one or two people help out on cruises etc? I really
don't understand why people join if not going to help out?

You could just play w/buddies if you want to visit only and not participate.
And then leave room in group/club for those who do.

Comments

• beth_wilkinsbeth_wilkins Posts: 147Member Reef Diver

I think people get busy or bored and stop playing. We have longtime members who play in bursts. Our club is almost full but only 5-10 of us play regularly.

• beachiesbeachies Posts: 20Member Island Bound
    Our group has the same three people carrying the rest. The problem is as I kick people out they are replaced with newbies who have no clue and mess us all up. I explained the rules of my club. How to use boosts they will not listen. And I’ve had to report some very rude people. I’m 53 in the level and playing with people in 11 12 and 16. People who are established aren’t looking for clubs
  • BugabooBugaboo Posts: 53Member Pineapple Purist

I boot them out if a month goes by and they don't play. If you are going to be away, give me a heads up in the chat. I have open club but must be level 28 and up and do cruise ship event. We want active players and who know how to utilize boosts
    I'm finding that half the club carries the rest in the cruises. Some just do the 5 to get rewards.
    Ready to boot them out too.

• DecoluxDecolux Posts: 12Member Caribbean Cruiser
    Can't do anything ... Same problem with my club.. kick them before get Awards .. and check also WRR points of new members ..
  • BeachygirlBeachygirl Posts: 39Member Beachcomber
    edited September 14
    Some join just to have access to boosts and get guests. All take and no give.
  • heilenaheilena Posts: 121Member Starfish

There are so many non-participatory clubs that when people finally come across one that functions as a real club, some aren't used to it. We get people who join and never respond when spoken to, and some who tell us that out of all the clubs they have joined no one has ever spoken.

We quickly remove those that don't speak.