Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread, but keep in mind that Moderators may not be able to reply to your messages immediately. Rest assured that we are submitting the info to the team. Thanks!

cruise ship guests

BonniesmomBonniesmom Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist

Today’s new cruise ship has arrived but it’s still counting yesterday’s guests. So it says I have reached my max of 40 guests, but I really only have 1 completed with 3 waiting.

Answers

• CincyLadyGalCincyLadyGal Posts: 357Member Spelunker

@Bonniesmom, you need to complete those orders 1st, before you will get more. If the thing is that it's not letting you complete orders, and you have not completed orders for a total of 40 guests, then you should open up a ticket with Zynga and let them know of the problem.