Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread, but keep in mind that Moderators may not be able to reply to your messages immediately. Rest assured that we are submitting the info to the team. Thanks!

Club only option for selling items

Queen_beeQueen_bee Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

I would like a club only option to sell items to members of my club as we can do on FV2 Country Escape. It would help us help our club members. Club members are frequently not playing at the same time. This would allow us to post and be assured the club member gets to buy the items.

Comments

• Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Posts: 230Community Moderator Community Moderator

Hi @Queen_bee! The feature that you've mentioned was already requested by some players of the game. This has been forwarded to the team for further checking. Thank you for sharing your idea with us. :smile:

• Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Posts: 230Community Moderator Community Moderator

@michicola said:
    There should be a way to sell items to only people in your beach club. It’s hard when you are trying to help your beach club members out and you try to sell them things, but someone else gets it.

Thank you for your suggestion, @michicola! :blush:

• Surfside_InnSurfside_Inn Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    > @michicola said:
    > There should be a way to sell items to only people in your beach club. It’s hard when you are trying to help your beach club members out and you try to sell them things, but someone else gets it.

I agree. I made this suggestion in an email months ago and got the standard "We are looking into it" response back.
  • mrforrest1971mrforrest1971 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

This should be in the next update for sure....this sux otherwise