Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Check this link if you're experiencing crashing/freezing issues while playing Catch the Monkey. Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Find Beach Clubs & New Members - 07/11/18

LexaTheKatsumiBabyLexaTheKatsumiBaby Posts: 173Community Moderator Community Moderator

Promote your Beach Clubs here, Tropic Hosts! Make sure to provide the needed information below so that it will be easier for other players to decide which Club to join.

• Beach Club XP
  • Number of Guests shared by your members in the last week
  • Current Number of Members

Reminders:

• Cloning is against our Zynga Terms of Service and Community Rules (Number 6, Letter A). It is under "exploit" wherein players uses bugs, glitches or speed to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game developers. It's important we keep a healthy and fair gameplay experience for all players.

• Any posts in violation of the Rules of Conduct or any inappropriate posts will be removed.

Thank you!

Comments

• Factoryrat1Factoryrat1 Posts: 7Member Beach Bum
    Looking for daily players of a newly formed beach club
  • heilenaheilena Posts: 103Member Hot Spring Indulger

Hello. We are club Breezeway. I am leader, Iga Ula ( Kat).

If you are looking for a well organized, fun club to join, we are it. We are an active club, looking for active members. We are a no cheating, no cloning club and we have no drama. We have also welcomed several wonderful members from this forum. We are a very helpful group. We are Premium III Class Cruise Ship and while we haven't won or progressed every tournament, we have had fun and good participation.

If you are an active member looking for a great club, we are it. We are English speaking and play on Eastern Standard Time and welcome members that can participate in our organized boost parties, which are done Tuesday through Sunday and helps members in tournament and with cruise ship goals. Please look us up. Currently we are accepting members level 25+.

• Aimstadam91Aimstadam91 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Any clubs looking for active level 16 player? I play daily.
    WAD-54XV Is my player ID
  • fammypantsfammypants Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Hello! Fin & Feather is a new club currently looking for active, daily players!!
  • ElenaGreyElenaGrey Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist
    Hello. My name is Elena and I am one of the leaders for The Beyhive.

We are a active, chatty, helpful, well organized, team spirited club. If you are looking for a club like this look no more just come and join. We do not cheat, no cloning, and definitely no drama. We have welcomed many members from this forum of which some have joined. We are very competitive, and we love to win all the while having fun. We support one another in of the cruises we get our 40 per day done (yay). While we don’t always come in at number 1 (which is very rare) we definitely come in no lower than 3rd ever during cruise tournaments, and we go harder during the weekly tournaments to help one another.

If you are an active member looking for a great club, we are it. We are English speaking and play on all different time zones....someone is always playing on this team. You are never alone. Currently we are accepting members level 45+. However, we can make exceptions if you’d like to join this team.

Welcome in advance to The Beyhive
  • Nichole904Nichole904 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    New Club :) We left our old club due to it being negative and no fun so we’re Looking for Active Daily Players... Come check us out....
  • betsyb123betsyb123 Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    edited July 12
    Find me on FB to add me. I’m looking for members on a new club called Club Fun Island!
  • betsyb123betsyb123 Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    Come join me at Club Fun Island! New club for those who play daily, no drama, ask when you need help for those extras!! Let’s have a great time!
  • Coconut_Lodge2018Coconut_Lodge2018 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Newly formed club as we were sick of being the only 2 contributing to group goals! Daily players and always help each other! Our club is crazy coconuts, our symbol is the butterfly and the leader is coconut lodge, please come join us :) no cheaters pls
  • GreatEscapeGreatEscape Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    Newly formed club looking for daily players. Trying to form a good group of friendly, helpful people. Participation in cruise and organized boost are not mandatory but very much appreciated. Check us out. Club name is I am Groot
  • jyvmky2wxjyvmky2wx Posts: 5Member Beach Bum
    edited July 15

recherche joueurs actif pour un club formé tout récemment tous niveaux acceptés juste de l'entraide de la politesse et actif club français n'hésitez pas à laissez un commentaire je vous répondrais pour vous invité je m'appelle sylvanie je suis niveau 43 club jessie's paradis

• RoseyRosey Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist

Hakuna Matata has room for 4 more players.

We are a non cloning, non cheating, fun, friendly club. We are English speaking and have players from Australia, Germany, Saudi Arabia, the US and other countries. No matter when you sign on, you will usually find someone else playing. We are looking for active players who participate in the events and cruises. Must be willing to share in chat to coordinate boosts so we all benefit. We also do lots of help with heli and buying and selling of items.

We are very successful with the cruises. We usually always win all bonuses, including prize grabber, my favorite. If you are an active, friendly, player, looking for like minded players, check out Hakuna Matata.

• GreatEscapeGreatEscape Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    Just left my club to start a new one and looking for daily players. I've been playing for over 2 years and want to build a solid group. Cruise participation is required. My beach name is Great Escape (Robin) and my club name is I am Groot
  • jyvmky2wxjyvmky2wx Posts: 5Member Beach Bum
    edited July 16

recherche joueurs actifs pour un club formé recement nous sommes niveau 43 et 45 nous jouons tous les jours, l'entraide pour les hélicots et la croisière, le jeu en lui même sont des points essentiels pour nous.
    tous ensemble pour mieux avancé nom du club de plage jessie's paradis

• ElenaGreyElenaGrey Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist
    What all the buzz about.... it’s The Beyhive!!!!

We are The Beyhive an action be, chatty, fun, friendly, fierce, helpful team. Looking for level 30 and up to join our team. All of our boosts are organized, and we all do 40 cruise visitors per day for all cruise events. If you feel this club sounds like you. Come join the buzz.

The Beyhive welcome you
This discussion has been closed.