Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread, but keep in mind that Moderators may not be able to reply to your messages immediately. Rest assured that we are submitting the info to the team. Thanks!

ASK US ANYTHING

Princess in PinkPrincess in Pink Posts: 1,099Community Moderator Community Moderator

Ahoy Tropic Hosts! Is there something you’ve always wanted to ask the #FarmVilleTropicEscape Team⁉
Here's your chance. Share your thoughts, suggestions, ask us question or ASK US ANYTHING in the comments below & we'll answer them this week!

Comments

• DenaHaMartinez408916DenaHaMartinez408916 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    What level can you grow cotton???
  • becka220794becka220794 Posts: 34Member Dances with Dolphins
    Why is beach buddies still not fixed??
  • MarikMarik Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist
    Why sloth and cockatoo doesnt alternate anymore? Spend all my send dollars after 4 times of try. Sloth showed up every time. On last hour i won send dollar and tried again and slth showed up. lost my final boost and benefits because of it..very frustrating.
  • crazyladybirdcrazyladybird Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist
    How do i get my personal picture to show uo instead of anchor?
  • teddybear2101teddybear2101 Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    Are you going to fix not being able to get into beach club?
  • Jaida3Jaida3 Posts: 8Member Beach Bum
    Is there a way to message beach buddies (non-club members)?
  • Jaida3Jaida3 Posts: 8Member Beach Bum
    1- Can a filter be placed on the beach club info indicating the time zone where members participate? I joined a random club when I started and most of my club members are in Australia (I messaged club asking to coordinate boost sharing) & it’s challenging to be a competitive club when only two or three members are playing at a time!

2- Is there a way to indicate when other club members are actively playing? It’s frustrating to send a guest request into a club message board and see 3 hours later (while I am asleep) that one was finally sent.
  • McWomble64McWomble64 Posts: 144Member Reef Diver

When is everyone who plays this game going to get all the benefits that a select few have?
    I have gem use confirmation which saves me heaps of gems, I don’t get bonus gems for watching all 8 videos on the spin n win wheel, my Zemi is working but other people say theirs isn’t.
    I’m sure there are other things in the game that I have, or don’t have, that others don’t or do.
    The excuse of “it’s on a slow roll out” is just annoying because the spin n win wheel has been here for near to a year, if not longer and I still don’t get my bonus gems, while others on this forum have said for ages that they do!!

• RobinM918RobinM918 Posts: 24Member Island Bound
    Can you tell me how people are supposed compete with these tournament scores? There is no fairness in this when most of our group is below 100k..Once my 365 daily streak is done in 9 days I'll be playing a whole lot less, if I even keep playing at all!
  • Princess in PinkPrincess in Pink Posts: 1,099Community Moderator Community Moderator
    edited July 11

Ahoy Tropic Hosts.
    We're finally done answering your questions!
    Here are the answers to our most recent Ask Us Anything on #FarmVilleTropicEscape
    Click here
    !

This discussion has been closed.