Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread, but keep in mind that Moderators may not be able to reply to your messages immediately. Rest assured that we are submitting the info to the team. Thanks!

Invite

WafaWafa Posts: 32Member Dances with Dolphins
I need to invite peoples whoes active like to play and chat and do cruise activity can you please tell me what to do ,and also i need to know how you send peoples to help group with supply and boost ,i believe some group have that help already

Comments

• WafaWafa Posts: 32Member Dances with Dolphins
    I love this game and i have my own group i just have problem with members come in with no respect to others and wanted to play alone ,and get benefit of our boost then go .the game be come more fun and enjoyable, keep the good work zynga and tnx