Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread. Thanks!

opting out of tournament

amitieamitie Posts: 5Member Beach Bum

I don't see a button or option that would let us opt out of the tournament, certain times I cannot participate and thought it would be great just to opt out . Or is this somewhere on the site that I don't see ?

Comments

• Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Posts: 229Community Moderator Community Moderator

Hello, @amitie. Currently, the option to accept or refrain from joining the Top Resort Tournament is unavailable. Nonetheless, we will make sure to send your suggestion to the team for future advancements. Thank you for sharing. :+1:

• amitieamitie Posts: 5Member Beach Bum

ok ty for answering back, appreciated :)

• rosettarosetta Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    How are opponents picked for tournaments? It seems almost impossible to win if opponents are 20 levels above you. I worked very hard to get to where I'm at and it's frustrating to always complete with levels so much higher. I think levels should be in closer range for the tournaments.

I'm glad you brought this up rosetta, wondering how they paired players for tournaments.. doesn't seem to be even match.

I'm wondering also how do you choose the people who appears on global sales...hardly get rare stuff like example, feathers, spices etc ... lots of fruits are sold, etc.. not to interesting and frankly discouraging at times. Other members of my group seem to have much better global market access... can you enlighten me on this ? ty

• jb1984jb1984 Posts: 31Member Dances with Dolphins
    Was wondering the same thing. Keep getting put with people 10+ levels ahead of me. Very hard to compete against people that far ahead.
  • lyntanya40lyntanya40 Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    Can someone explain how players are placed in tournaments?
  • lyntanya40lyntanya40 Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    Can someone explain how players are placed in tournaments?
This discussion has been closed.