Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread, but keep in mind that Moderators may not be able to reply to your messages immediately. Rest assured that we are submitting the info to the team. Thanks!

Need Button to Report Clubs

ohcomenowohcomenow Posts: 39Member Beachcomber
So now that we are stuck being pitted against other clubs for cruise ship we need a report button for the club not just individual players. The top clubs are invariably cheaters. The two top clubs this week have unlimited boosts (says so in their motto) and points well up into the millions. Srsly what is the point. Anyway since Zynga claims to take these reports seriously we need a report button for a club.

Comments

• Winny63Winny63 Posts: 5Member Beach Bum

Our club we take turns boosting fairly but there are groups that clone and get ahead fast. Like two groups we are going against..both with same name and same leaders..and both with millions not fair.

• vixy77vixy77 Posts: 17Member Wave Watcher
    They don’t care ... we’ve complained a million times and half our members couldn’t even invite visitors it truly sucks! We were coming 1st and ended up 12th because in 8hrs they got $1Mil
  • pattyvorndranpattyvorndran Posts: 37Member Beachcomber
    Winny,they are not getting that far ahead by merely cloning,they are flat out cheating.When I googled to see if there was a cheat, because obviously there is...it looks like there is an app you can down load and ask for what you wnat and it will be delivered. They are obviously getting gems that way to keep 2x going almost constantly!And some I have visited,have 4 of each tree and animals!And 1 also had 3 mills.That is proof of cheating cuz we can only.have 3 trees and 2 animals.Killing the fun and sport of the game!!! Top Resort is the same way!
  • Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Posts: 230Community Moderator Community Moderator

@ohcomenow said:
    So now that we are stuck being pitted against other clubs for cruise ship we need a report button for the club not just individual players. The top clubs are invariably cheaters. The two top clubs this week have unlimited boosts (says so in their motto) and points well up into the millions. Srsly what is the point. Anyway since Zynga claims to take these reports seriously we need a report button for a club.

@Winny63 said:
    Our club we take turns boosting fairly but there are groups that clone and get ahead fast. Like two groups we are going against..both with same name and same leaders..and both with millions not fair.

@vixy77 said:
    They don’t care ... we’ve complained a million times and half our members couldn’t even invite visitors it truly sucks! We were coming 1st and ended up 12th because in 8hrs they got $1Mil

@pattyvorndran said:
    Winny,they are not getting that far ahead by merely cloning,they are flat out cheating.When I googled to see if there was a cheat, because obviously there is...it looks like there is an app you can down load and ask for what you wnat and it will be delivered. They are obviously getting gems that way to keep 2x going almost constantly!And some I have visited,have 4 of each tree and animals!And 1 also had 3 mills.That is proof of cheating cuz we can only.have 3 trees and 2 animals.Killing the fun and sport of the game!!! Top Resort is the same way!

We hate cloning, and any form of cheating either, Tropics Hosts! These malicious activities violates our Terms of Service, and we are doing our best to come up with a plan on how we will deal with it in the future. Please continue reporting the cheaters to our Player Support team in the game for further investigation. Thank you for your patience.

• Jenwil27_Jenwil27_ Posts: 26Member Coconut Collector
    I'm glad you are doing something to go after the cheaters. In our club we've had several active members leave because they got so tired of the cheating. We hate cheaters too! I am sure it's not an easy fix but I hope y'all find a solution.
  • Lieutenant_ColumboLieutenant_Columbo Posts: 87Member Sun-lovin' Surfer

Remember, most of these online cheats are fake and a way to get your email address. For example, many of the online hacks ask you to enter your username then after they "magically" activate a script (give a fake username and they will still successfully activate it!) then comes the part where you need to verify that you're human. This is the part they get vital information from you including your email address. The results will never be good. Be honest and it will give you the full pleasure of the game. Even if you somehow manage the cheaters working, you'll get bored easily and regret the decision.

So don't be a victim for the online scammers and enjoy the game with integrity.

Visit or Join Lt. Columbo's own club Detectives Island