Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Join our Island of the Week Contest and get a chance to win FREE Gems! Simply post a screenshot of your Island, Tropic Hosts! Don't forget to read the contest rules here and post your entries on the latest thread of this subforum. Good luck!

Expand silo and boathouse

DgkDgk Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist

Having troubles getting items to expand silo and boathouse. They are both full. Where can I find items?

Best Answers

Answers

• PassionPassion Posts: 213Member Souvenir Collector

@Dgk
    For the silo you need to find Pulleys, Nails, Ropes.
    For Boathouse you need to find Planks, Anchors, Life Rings.
    You will find these in the Sunken Temple
    When sending your guides to Coral reef, Cave, Shipwreck and so on.
    Gobal market where players are selling them.
    The odd order on Kates Board.
    Who when you buy Gems you can sometimes have deals on buying them.

"Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best."
    CRUISE SHIP TOURNEY ISN'T FAIR

• heilenaheilena Posts: 100Member Hot Spring Indulger

Aside from what others have said, if you are in a club, different club members tend to accumulate different items. Find out who gets what and make that the first place you buy and sell. For instance I never get pulleys and tend to accumulate nails and my rope is at a normal rate so I trade off my nails to club members for pulleys.

• DgkDgk Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist

Ok thanks everyone, I will give those all a try. Stay tuned...

• DgkDgk Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist

No luck so far. It shouldn't be this hard.