Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Can you double up on boosts?

Farmaddikt56Farmaddikt56 Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist

If I were to post a 2X xp epic animal boost, and another player were to post a 2X xp boost for one animal, would that animal get twice the points? Eg. would the animal get 4X xp? Or would the second boost be wasted?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Farmaddikt56Farmaddikt56 Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist

Thank you - that's what I thought.> @BeagleWalker said:

It would get wasted. Unfortunately.

• heilenaheilena Member Posts: 190 Mermaid's Scale Polisher
    If you post an epic “all” cp or xp, a single boost of the same category will stack. Many clubs do this. Test it.

Run the all animal timer, cp and xp. Then run the dolphin cp or xp.
  • cristeenccristeenc Member Posts: 135 Starfish

You can stack boosts, but it only works when you run an epic all workshop, all animal, all tree or all crop. For example if you run all crop craft epic, you would receive 1 craft point when harvesting, but if you add an additional regular pineapple craft at the same time, you would then receive 2 craft points when harvesting. The stacking only works with craft and experience boosts. Adding an additional timer boost does not cut the length to produce any shorter than the 3 minutes.

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 1,754 Lava Lounger

@cristeenc said:
    You can stack boosts, but it only works when you run an epic all workshop, all animal, all tree or all crop. For example if you run all crop craft epic, you would receive 1 craft point when harvesting, but if you add an additional regular pineapple craft at the same time, you would then receive 2 craft points when harvesting. The stacking only works with craft and experience boosts. Adding an additional timer boost does not cut the length to produce any shorter than the 3 minutes.

Thanks so much for that information. I didn't know that stacking would work under those conditions. I appreciate the info.

• smurphandturfsmurphandturf Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist

I’d like to know why we are getting timers very rarely? I work my rear off to earn boosts to get mostly pinks, few yellows and rarely a timer. I’ve even bought boost bottles to not recieve any timers. Those yellows and pinks are pretty worthless without a timer. Then to encourage boost parties after the weekend tournament, when we have used our important, rare resources through boosting to place high in tournament is nuts. How? We aren’t getting the timers to do so. My beach buddies just throw up spare pinks and yellows randomly. There’s not timers to pair with.

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 1,754 Lava Lounger

I have noticed a drastic decline in timers also.