Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Has anyone Gotten A Response ?

exspoonbenderexspoonbender Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
Im have the same various problems and for a week now the only response i got was "delete the visitors with the items you dont have. ."

Answers

• RuazinhaRuazinha Posts: 28Member Coconut Collector

Just a glitch in the game...happens....just log out of FB and Google within the game, reboot your device...usually works....good luck

• exspoonbenderexspoonbender Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    edited August 12
    My Game so Glitchy Are You Working On An Upgrade. . ive been playing this game and cant connect to my original one under **[email deleted by Mod: Privacy]** ! But this is ridiculous.
  • Lieutenant_ColumboLieutenant_Columbo Posts: 87Member Sun-lovin' Surfer
    edited August 12

What do you mean 2010? You mean 2018?
    The game is can be erratic at times, if it occurs, you need to force stop the game, Go to "Settings" in your device, if it is android, Settings---> Device---> Application Manager--->Clear Cache--->Force Stop it always worked in my case, especially after clearing cache.

Visit or Join Lt. Columbo's own club Detectives Island

• CleverKCleverK Posts: 8Member Beach Bum

Responses from Zynga seem to be far and few in between.. A few of My Club Members have contacted Them about issues with No Response.. granted, They did, surprisingly, help A Member recover Their account after a Phone was stolen but I'm seeing a lot of No Responses.. Had a few Club Friends that didn't receive rewards from that Monkey Event.. Zynga said to not email a Them about it.. How gracious of Them..? Lol

Tryna Play Fair and have some Fun.

• beth_wilkinsbeth_wilkins Posts: 124Member Starfish

I’ve contacted them about the Daily task reset 2x now. Very quick respons and solution! I as shocked lol