Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Help me find my beach club!

CHEchnyACHEchnyA Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

Due to the crashing of my tablet, i recently lost my entire FV:TE game, level 32ish. I also lost my beach club because I cannot remember the exact name of it for it to come up in a search. If anyone is part of the club or otherwise knows it's exact name, PLEASE let me know. It is something like "Kat.1972." I know for sure that it contains "Kat" and "1972". The head of the group is Kat and 2 of the players are named famerkn (or famerkn escape) and Seven Hens & a Rooster. If anyone has them as buddies, please click of their pic to reveal their Beach Club Name. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Any by the way, always make sure to have your game connected to Facebook. Also save your Game ID. Don't learn the hard way like I did!

Thanks in advance!

Answers