Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Booting out a leader

gg517gg517 Member Posts: 12 Caribbean Cruiser

Our club has one leader. She is a level 23 and has been for months. She never plays anymore so our club is stuck. Is there a way to get her out of our club and add someone new?

Comments

• jonew00jonew00 Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist

Your best bet is to start a new club. Make sure all your members are on your buddy list so you can invite them.

• gg517gg517 Member Posts: 12 Caribbean Cruiser

How do people become leaders ? I see clubs with 2 or 3 leaders and sometime moderators.

• McWomble64McWomble64 Member Posts: 173 Parties with Monkeys

You have to spend gems to start a new club, when you start it you are the leader. When you have invited friends and players into your club you can promote them to moderators and then leaders.

• Ruby2013Ruby2013 Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

I just went through this. Contact support and keep pushing for them to do something. We have been leaderless since October. Supposedly after 90 days of a leader being inactive a pop up will appear for the first person playing the game for the day asking if they want to be the leader. If they don’t then then next person is asked until someone says yes. If someone is a moderator, they can assign a leader. Our moderator was not playing either so Zynga assigned me as the leader. Now to figure out how to delete my inactive members!

• McWomble64McWomble64 Member Posts: 173 Parties with Monkeys

@Ruby2013 said:
    I just went through this. Contact support and keep pushing for them to do something. We have been leaderless since October. Supposedly after 90 days of a leader being inactive a pop up will appear for the first person playing the game for the day asking if they want to be the leader. If they don’t then then next person is asked until someone says yes. If someone is a moderator, they can assign a leader. Our moderator was not playing either so Zynga assigned me as the leader. Now to figure out how to delete my inactive members!

Once your the leader, click on the chat bubble in game, click on my club, then click on the players name that you want to delete and a delete and promote buttons will appear. Hope you get a new active club together to have more fun in the game.

• Charity_12Charity_12 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
  • SassafrasSassafras Member Posts: 28 Coconut Collector

If a leader isn't active it's supposed too demote them and make someone else leader. Instead the game randomly demoted active leaders and leaves inactive ones in place.

This discussion has been closed.