Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Join our Island of the Week Contest and get a chance to win FREE Gems! Simply post a screenshot of your Island, Tropic Hosts! Don't forget to read the contest rules here and post your entries on the latest thread of this subforum. Good luck!

Cruise ship visitors

Demi_215Demi_215 Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist

I can’t get my cruise ship visitors to load

Comments

• dutchethal4Kdutchethal4K Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    I can’t get the cruise visitors their orders to complete once filled won’t load up.
  • Inn_DolphinsCove2018Inn_DolphinsCove2018 Posts: 5Member Beach Bum
    I have been dealing with the same issue for the last 3 “upgrades”. ContactingbZynga support is a complete waste of time as they don’t do anything to resolve issues with their so called “improvements and bug fixes”. They send you a support ticket. Then tree Day later they send you an email asking how satisfied you are with the support that never came. Each update is worse than the last. I just don’t I’m understand why they can’t seem to fix issues instead of creating more. This game has the potential to be great! But the support team is hindering it from ever being good, much less great :(
  • Demi_215Demi_215 Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist

I’ve never had luck with visitors loading crew ships either. I reported it every time we have this game. Last time around it work for little while but then it stopped

• Kat_420Kat_420 Posts: 25Member Island Bound
    I am having the same issues..please fix this ASAP
  • JustJane7918JustJane7918 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    I have been having issues getting my cruise ship visitors to load, I even purchased the 2x for 100 gems and have not been able to use it. With there only being 30 minutes left to now. It's quite frustrating. Is this a bug issue or something else all together?
  • tangela550tangela550 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    I have been having the same issue since last cruise. So frustrating.
  • WorldNomad11WorldNomad11 Posts: 33Member Dances with Dolphins
    Every time I try to load the cruise ship visitors, it says I have to wait another 4 minutes and counting....can't load, but once a day, so then it's useless, because by the next time I.can even see the visitors, they've changed up..... 2nd day running, no improvement
  • SkunkieSkunkie Posts: 5Member Beach Bum

I’m having the same issues. Very frustrating

Day 3, and sure the cruise ship is going to leave anytime now. Pointless waste of time. Day and night, just keeps reloading that 4 stupid minute clock.... Seems like this forum is just a complaint forum, to waste time as well, as nothing comes of that either.....
    Well cruise ship gone, our club lost as couldn't even barely participate, pretty pointless endeavour....
  • mimi2mimi2 Posts: 39Member Beachcomber

Agree but the cheaters won with a score of 1113664

• mimi2mimi2 Posts: 39Member Beachcomber

Hate this game