Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread. Thanks!

Find Beach Clubs & New Members - 3/7/18

Princess in PinkPrincess in Pink Posts: 1,050Community Moderator Community Moderator

Promote your Beach Clubs here, Tropic Hosts! Make sure to provide the needed information below so that it will be easier for other players to decide which Club to join.

• Beach Club XP
  • Number of Guests shared by your members in the last week
  • Current Number of Members

Reminders:

• Cloning is against our Zynga Terms of Service and Community Rules (Number 6, Letter A). It is under "exploit" wherein players uses bugs, glitches or speed to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game developers. It's important we keep a healthy and fair gameplay experience for all players.

• Any posts in violation of the Rules of Conduct or any inappropriate posts will be removed.

Thank you!

Comments

• ang22angang22ang Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Looking for a good beach club to join. I’m a regular player and I am in a beach club that only one person plays regularly.
  • heilenaheilena Posts: 120Member Starfish
    > @ang22ang said:
    > Looking for a good beach club to join. I’m a regular player and I am in a beach club that only one person plays regularly.

We are club Breezeway. We are an Eastern standard time club and we are looking for active members. We require that you be helpful and that you hold a weekly average of at least 25k craft points per week which is easy to do because we do club boosts.

If this sounds like you please look us up. I am leader, Iga Ula (kat).
  • jerrilyn7563jerrilyn7563 Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist
    Looking for a good club...we are called retired grandmas club .We have two very active players and need more players...we have cruise ship and very active in the tourney we help each other send each other guest upon request..we play actively daily..
  • mandy82mandy82 Posts: 17Member Wave Watcher
    looking for more members at "Chunky Monkey Island" I just started this group about a month ago and have 5 active players already. we all help with helicopters, work on cruise ship, use boosts to help with tournament and guest requests!!! we are also all friendly and helpful, if you need anything just ask!!! please come join our sunny island today!!!
  • JacksonsJacksons Posts: 15Member Caribbean Cruiser
    Buddies Stick Together is an active group who enjoy playing. We run lots of club boosts. If you are a daily player, above/on level 33 and looking for a group that works together. Request to join our club and comment here so I know from forum. We have 19 members at the moment
  • CORNISHKATE1985CORNISHKATE1985 Posts: 5Member Beach Bum

Trying to find a club of UK players. I’ve joined so many clubs and never get a response to guest requests etc. Level 7 at the moment but will play as often as I can.

• bootsboots Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Cocomo Beach Club 2 is currently taking new very active players. We are very active very helpful and all around fun. His is a training club to get into the big sister clan. Filling up quick. Let's have fun :) see u soon
  • Dutchess_Bay1Dutchess_Bay1 Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    Our Happy Place is a great club. We are all regular players and have regular coordinated boost events. We are friendly and chat all the time! We will open for new members if you leave us a comment below :)
  • Cjustus1982Cjustus1982 Posts: 13Member Caribbean Cruiser
    Wanted to let everyone know that this club I’m posting a picture of is CHEATING VERY BAD ON THE TOURNAMENTS! 3 players in that club is also on level 84! Which I don’t know how that’s possible! Please BEWARE! Most of the players in that club also have trillions of crafting pts! So there hacking the game or something. Wish the developers would remove this club or make them stop playing in the tournament bc it’s very unfair!!
  • hothhoth Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Im currently level 27. Play daily. Tons of boosts to use. Looking for an active club.
  • EszterEszter Posts: 9Member Beach Bum
    Hi, I am looking for a friendly, active and helpful beach club. Fair play is extremely important to me, so no cheating. I am level 29, play regularly, like helping people and chatting.
  • EszterEszter Posts: 9Member Beach Bum
    edited March 13
    > @Dutchess_Bay1 said:
    > Our Happy Place is a great club. We are all regular players and have regular coordinated boost events. We are friendly and chat all the time! We will open for new members if you leave us a comment below :)

I would like to join your beach club if possible, you can read about me above, I have posted another comment in this thread.
  • SuzanneMummertSuzanneMummert Posts: 6Member Beach Bum
    Morning Over Maui is an established club that recently went through a split over the issue of cloning. Our club does not clone. We now have six openings for daily players level 20 or higher. We are a lighthearted, very helpful group. We desire those that will engage in chatting, strive to help the club meet all cruise ship point goals, etc In short, have fun, help generously, and play to the best of your ability. If this sounds like you, look us up and send a request to join MORNING OVER MAUI.
This discussion has been closed.