Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Join our Island Achievers of the Week Contest now and get a chance to win FREE Gems! Check the Official Rules for more info. To check the previous winners, please go to this link. Good luck, Tropic Hosts!

Does anyone know how to get the lizard rather than the crab at the beach habitat?

Paradisefound1Paradisefound1 Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist

I have had the hermit crab show up 5 times in a row, I need the lizzard instead

Answers

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 159 Reef Diver
    edited February 13

@Paradisefound1

Pain in the head isn't it.
    I've found if you get the crab instead of feeding another silver straight away go and play on your island for a little while then go back to it if not and that doesn't work, force close your game and try that way.
    If still getting crab then I would email with your player ID and find out why you are only getting the crab as that is unfair.
    It used to be that I couldn't get the crab.

Good luck hope you get the lizard soon :)
    As well as before the time ends on your wildlife.

"Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best."
    Roll on come back Cruise Ship, getting bored with Lovers event dragging on to long... lol.

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 903 Lagoon Lounger

I get the crab whenever the seagull is flying around or is on the beach. I get the lizard when the turtle is swimming toward the shore. Doesn't work 100% but does work most of the time. So wait until the seagull is gone and the turtle is swimming toward shore or is on the shore.

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 159 Reef Diver

@phantom

Intresting will try that myself now :)

"Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best."
    Roll on come back Cruise Ship, getting bored with Lovers event dragging on to long... lol.