Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Weekly Tournament Ranking

PeachieLovePeachieLove Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
:( I am very sad about the ranking system. I think its unfair that you have 5000 points , and you are instantly put in a group with people with about 40000 points...There is NO Way you can hold on to your title of ruby or gold ..etc... or even fight to get in the top three with this system..... In all fairness , I think the system should be a fair game between players ranking with similar points starting the competition....

Comments

• FarmeriggyFarmeriggy Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    AGREED!! I think it totally UNFAIR to lose your ranking!!! I worked hard to get to the rank I’m at! Just because I couldn’t play for a few days I went back down having placed 13th. I have even bought
  • gitchimukwagitchimukwa Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

Very unimpressive farms with one of each tree and animal are getting so far ahead it is next to impossible to catch them. Tournaments must be rigged.

• BugabooBugaboo Posts: 55Member Pineapple Purist
    edited March 2018

@PeachieLove said:
    :( I am very sad about the ranking system. I think its unfair that you have 5000 points , and you are instantly put in a group with people with about 40000 points...There is NO Way you can hold on to your title of ruby or gold ..etc... or even fight to get in the top three with this system..... In all fairness , I think the system should be a fair game between players ranking with similar points starting the competition....

It's due to cheaters, very easy to find via looking at beach clubs. Looks at stats of people I found and we were up against people like this. They all have the same wrr numbers. How can you have this many points with virtually no crafting? Everyone I checked had the exact wrr points and mostly level 80 or close. Then people have over 9 million helicopter helps. How is that possible?

• DragonHoldDragonHold Posts: 17Member Wave Watcher

@phamton , I got my status when you did in Oct. I'm RII but had to use up so many resources to get there, I've also decided to just focus on events, saving my boosts for that, not tourneys. I got over 178k to finish 4th. My highest & it wasn't enough. That' pretty ridiculous. So, abandon all tourney ships, make way for events & cruises. All my club agrees.

• fran010614fran010614 Posts: 57Member Pineapple Purist
    I actually have visited a few of these high crafting points islands and guess what... not one machine was in use. Now this is someone who has racked up over 230,000 points in 3 days. I smell a rat!
  • heilenaheilena Posts: 190Member Mermaid's Scale Polisher
    edited April 2018

40k is a reasonable score for entering the tournament. That is what I strive for, sometimes I hit it and most times I don't. That's 10k a day, but my club runs boosts tue-sun. We run all workshops on sat-sun and I farm all week for those events. And my highest score is approx. 230k.

Zynga has made a mockery of the tournament, the game in so many ways. Its a tournament and I hate to say it but I hate to see someone with 10k points win, when there are people legitimately busting their butts and losing with 112k in other tournaments. It is my guess that in a feeble and impossible attempt to placate those that don't play as often, Zynga has created a haven for cheating. Trying to match me with with those that play like me has resulted in my being in tournaments with people starting at 1M. What does that even mean and how do you even measure such lunacy because they certainly aren't using the one possible thing and that is the best score. Anyone can fool you with an entrance score just to get into a certain tournament. When will they realize the error?

This week entry scores are likely to be a bit higher because of the turtle event.

• PassionPassion Posts: 230Member Souvenir Collector

This will never change!
    I'm now happy to drop on the odd time as I know now that when I try to go back up the tourney is a bit more fairer.
    I've missed out for upto 2 days of game playing no chance for me in top 5 will only set boosts off now if my team mates are struggling :)

Please less PEPPERS/COCONUTS on gobal market lol!
    "Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best."

• MyYaYaMyYaYa Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    > @PeachieLove said:
    > :( I am very sad about the ranking system. I think its unfair that you have 5000 points , and you are instantly put in a group with people with about 40000 points...There is NO Way you can hold on to your title of ruby or gold ..etc... or even fight to get in the top three with this system..... In all fairness , I think the system should be a fair game between players ranking with similar points starting the competition....

I am in this predicament now I’m at level 25 and someone’s at level 80 with over 50k where’s the logic in that I will be giving this game up very soon
  • blueBird08blueBird08 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

There are cheaters in my tournament....already at almost 1 million....really?? Zynga? Do you think we are stupid?? The whole game is rigged for cheating and I have yet to see anything being done....

• cajuninn46cajuninn46 Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist

I agree 100%. There is no way someone can get over 1 million points on the first day of tournament without cheating. CHEATERS NEED TO BE STOPPED!!!

• rosettarosetta Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    How are opponents picked for tournaments? It seems almost impossible to win if opponents are 20 levels above you. I worked very hard to get to where I'm at and it's frustrating to always complete with levels so much higher. I think levels should be in closer range for the tournaments. I would quit playing the tournaments but don't want to lose my status.
    edited May 2018

Game is rigged. Zynga doesn't answer questions when you write them , they reply with generic letter. How can you say the tournament isn't rigged when people are at level 80 with millions or billions of points and they put a level 30-40 player with 20,000 in with them? All are in clubs with level 80 players with stats that make no sense.

• RWfan_123RWfan_123 Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist

Tournament is now getting boring as of the cheaters !! Just started and 1st place is on 43k, no way can you do that in 3 days without cheating :(. This cheating that lots do now is making the game which I really loved boring and thinking of finding a new game to play as it's taken the fun out of the game :( :(

• vixy77vixy77 Posts: 17Member Wave Watcher
    Totally agree with every comment in this thread.. tournaments are such bs!
    I’m level 33 put in with level 80 on a billion dollars in 5 mins come on, I used to get in the top 3 now I struggle to stay in 10th.

Tournament-heli and cruise have all become a money making scheme... running them all at the same time depleting islands and the guides that you fight hard to get, give you 3 items so ridiculous and not fun to play anymore.
    Putting cheaters with real deal players just makes you want to throw it all in..
  • pattyvorndranpattyvorndran Posts: 59Member Pineapple Purist
    Top resort is grouped by rank...Ruby. ..Diamond...but it should be grouped by levels because even if a person is Ruby but only level 25,they can't compete with another person who is Ruby but level 80!The grouping needs to be by level. ..like within 10 levels of each other,instead of 20.or 30 levels apart.
  • pattyvorndranpattyvorndran Posts: 59Member Pineapple Purist
    I totally agree Beth Wilkins!I also quit Farmville 2 country escape because the cheaters ruined it and took the fun and sport out of the game.I also came here because I love the club interacrions.And for awhile it was a great game,but the cheaters are also ruining this once great game!

Some weeks I am put in tournament with equal players, other weeks , like this week, I'm put in with level 80 players.
    Not fair.

• Jenwil27_Jenwil27_ Posts: 112Member Hot Spring Indulger
    I don't understand why Zenga doesn't kick the cheaters out? I've experienced the cheating myself - folks with 1 million plus points on day 1 and no crafting, and members of my club have complained about it too. But now I read that some of y'all have left games because of the rampant cheating and are considering leaving this game. Would Zenga rather we all leave and be left with the cheaters? It seems so. I love this game and I love my club but the cheating is getting out of control. Please do something Zenga before it's too late.
  • beth_wilkinsbeth_wilkins Posts: 207Member Souvenir Collector

I don’t understand why Zynga allows it to continue. It’s not like they are profiting at all. None of these people are “legally “ buying gems.

• heilenaheilena Posts: 190Member Mermaid's Scale Polisher
    edited July 2018

Months ago, our original group broke up when a cheater was intentionally invited by one of the members. This person was reported to Zynga. She was selling a program to our members. This program offered unlimited gems/coins, unlimited capacity for boathouse/silo and more. She has also taught members how to clone. As a result of the break up of our group, 7 new groups have been created, 2 of which (including ours) protested the use of this program. That means 5 groups chose to utilize this program from our one group. Who knows how many before this were created.

I personally have filed so many complaints and support tickets with Zynga that they don't listen. But I won't stop complaining as I have sent them 3 this morning because the person that I am in the new event against and I started at the same time and 2 hours later they have 28 Monkey's.

The problem is, Zynga see's our "individual" complaints as "one person" complaining.

• vixy77vixy77 Posts: 17Member Wave Watcher
    Zynga does not care as long as they are taking our $$$$$$$ they have continuous complaints about cheaters, unrealistic expectations of us “truthful” players trying to achieve goals against these people and nothing is done about it! No matter how many times we report players on Lvl6 with a million points their care factor is 0!!
  • ShameShame Posts: 12Member Caribbean Cruiser

All of the Challenges/Quests/Etc... Are unfair! Unless you can spend money to buy Gems and then spend those gems to boost your team's efforts, you will rarely rank in the top 5!

In the Cruise Ship Challenges, my team and others, compete well. And then I see a team that has advanced extremely fast because they spent 100 Gems to double their points for an hour. And I've seen that happen multiple times with the same team buying points several times, meaning that they're spending several hundred Gems to advance.

Either Abolish the 2X bonus to make game play more fair, OR! Allow the 1.5X bonus purchased by coins that is an option in other challenges in this game!

• Carribean235Carribean235 Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Zynga do something or lose us honest hardworking committed ppl. Please dont reward cheaters by making the rest of us feel insignificant to your empire.
  • Mary_Lil1Mary_Lil1 Posts: 17Member Wave Watcher

I'm having same problem. I'm being put up against players with levels much higher than my own. I'm on level37 but everyone else is level 50 or higher. At least 8 of the other 12 playing are level 70 to 80. It is very unfair. I've worked so hard over the past few days even with boosts and im still at the bottom. Luckily last week I finally managed to get into the Diamond section so I won't be demoted but if this unfair level system continues each time I play I will always be at the bottom and will never progress any further.