I bought the Wool Trough and that seemed to really help with wool. I have 10 rabbits and 5 sheep.
Horseshoes are the biggest problem, especially with the family training. I have my animal barn filled with Black Arabian horses and use speedfeed on t…
The concept of "prizing" animals is to create a challenge of not having an infinite resource as well as spending money to gain more money. You spend 1500 coins on a baby chicken, raise it to an adult, then use its eggs in a recipe to sell …
The neighbor thing should help out a bit. You can make 5 superfeed every 8 hours, which will give you 30 horseshoes from Black Arabian Horses.
It is a lot of horseshoes, once you finish the training tasks it does get better.
1. Accept all gifts/help/neighbors
2. Harvest everything ready
3. Use farmhands/neighbors to help do an order or two
5. Plant and water what crops/trees I can
6. Feed animals to get fertilizer
7. Visit neighbors to get water
Repeat steps 5…