Co op farmers

beckykbeckyk Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I have a bunch of co op farmers that do not do any orders, used too I could delete the ones that don't participate anymore but I find that now I don't have that option. What can I do to clean out the ones that don't participate with the co op I have. Thanks in advance!

Tagged:

Comments

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,278 Lord of the Forums

At this time there is nothing you can do. The co-ops were revised and we can no longer delete anyone from the co-op.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 6,411 Lord of the Forums

Because of this new policy of owners being unable to remove members from coops, please, if you know you are quitting, or are no longer wanting to participate, click the LEAVE button. That way you are not burdening the coop with your orders. If you are in a coop, and haven't filled an order for a while Please, pop in an click the leave button. Not only are you stopping the coop accepting new member who actually want to participate, but you are stopping the current members from completing the coop goal.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• FarmerSue77777FarmerSue77777 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

A few weeks ago I left the co-op I was in because only one other farmer was active. But now I can't get into another one. Any idea why?

@FarmerSue77777, how are you trying to get into a new coop? Are you actually getting suggestions and asking to join but getting no response? This could be linked to the issue of requests not getting through, do you receive "ask" for items in the game?

Are you doing a search for a particular Coop, and not finding it? It was so much easier to join a coop when we actually had Profile links and were able to become friendz with Coop owners, who could then send us an invite. :/

If you play on Facebook, it may be worth joining a FV2 Group, then post on that Group page asking to join a good coop, it's still possible to add people as friends on FB, so being sent an invite isn't an issue on FB.

• FarmerSue77777FarmerSue77777 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Thanks, Irena. Your first guess is correct. I am requesting to join the suggested co-ops but getting no responses. I'm sorry to hear it is linked to the other issue I have had for months--I also do not get things I ask for. I have requested support many times, but all they ever do is complete something I'm trying to build or clear a rock. My understanding is that this is a know issue, but it never gets fixed.

I know, the issue of not being able to make requests is beyond ridiculous, I can only guess it is proving to be profitable to Zynga. As new players try to get ahead they spend money before they finally quit... As long as Zynga make a profit out of not fixing an integral part of the game, I don't see it being fixed now after more than a year TBH.

I run a Solo Coop, meaning, it has just me in it. I will send you a Private message.

• CeeJay245CeeJay245 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 22 Delightful Duckling

I also left my co-op as I was completing over 40 tasks but the other 3 (which is what we ended up with) were only completing a few so we never met the targets. Now I am unable to join another co-op as we can no longer browse for active co-ops.