Co-Op Invites [February 2021]

FarmVillagerFarmVillager Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 118 Moderator

Welcome to the Official FarmVille 2 Forums and the Add-Me/Finding Neighbors section!

Comments

• MsChaosMsChaos Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 819 Forum Meister

Well, I woke up to this from support: "Good day! This is to let you know that we have added an update in the game which should enable you to join a Co-op. If the "Recommended Co-ops" board is empty, please search for a Co-op instead by typing common Co-op names like happy, farmer, crops, etc."

So if you are recruiting for your co-op, you might want to include this on your invite, though it's a kinda obvious thing to do. Hope it works.

• Christine~~Christine~~ Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 955 Guru of Mayhem
    edited February 6

For those trying to join a co-op, try clicking on the "CHAT" tab in your co-op building. I found a ton of invite requests listed in there. Good luck everyone!!

• Happy_CamperHappy_Camper Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

If you are looking for a co op please join me Cloner’s Paradise.

I just started it and want to add not only active player, but I need at leasr 3 people to be a leader.

• LooksLikeShrekLooksLikeShrek Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Coop Tati still has 3 openings, if anyone wants to try us out. Long or short stays ok 🍼

• Rosie95Rosie95 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Hello, I hope that's the right place, I'm new and english really isn't my language ^^
    I'm having trouble inviting the neighbors. I know that the list of people I can invite appears on the bar on the right, but even when I receive a notification that they have accepted my invitation, I do not have them at the bottom as neighbors ;(

• SleepyBearSleepyBear Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

@LooksLikeShrek said:
    Coop Tati still has 3 openings, if anyone wants to try us out. Long or short stays ok 🍼

I have just joined your coop today

• vmtoombsvmtoombs Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Pumpkin

@Happy_Camper said:
    If you are looking for a co op please join me Cloner’s Paradise.

I just started it and want to add not only active player, but I need at leasr 3 people to be a leader.

I tried to find your coop but it did not show up. Can you please send me an invite?

Current invites are not showing up in my coop building.

Our coop is currently a group of 15 (by zynga) and only 3 of us doing the orders. We want out, we are tried of doing 38 orders and noone else does one.

We just want to have fun again.

• vmtoombsvmtoombs Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Pumpkin
    Thanks we found a great co op
  • MrGreenMrGreen Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

We need more players in the McIntosh co-op. we have 14 players. come and join us, please. just do a search and find it. thanks

This discussion has been closed.