Launcher+ Not loading

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,229 Lord of the Forums

Yes they released a Valentine's quest to some but not a lot of us so will see things in feed, or Helping Hands if using that.

As for game loading with White Screen if still have that turn off adblocker and or virus protector briefly and see if loads

I did in Chrome as had the white screen as wanted to see what launcher did this time as had downloaded it long ago before it was officially said Flash was going away by Z at end of December anyways

I don't know all browsers but I use Chrome and Edge to play as I have both these browsers. Back when I had IE former until Edge came along I didn't use IE as wasn't compatible with game. Maybe Edge is more who knows.

Hopefully do not have to uninstall/clear cache/reinstall over and over either if browser or something updates.

But hope things go as the year goes along with launcher for the game.

I do not get prompted for flash anymore as it is done. Maybe Firefox still asks who knows. But Chrome doesn't.

• emdarby1961emdarby1961 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

A FUNNY THING HAPPEN ON THE WAY TO THE FORUM.

the login freezes at 80%.

Zynga is very frustrating to deal with. They fill the game with many pop-ups but they punish us if we respond to them. I believe FB and Zynga have unspoken rules. If you transgress them they prevent you from playing the game. They have done it to me twice this month. They don't have any telephone support available. They just point you to the VAST FORUM they have to help.

I tried the supposed email support system and they reject me because I have a .net email address. They say it's a false address but I have had this Comcast address for over 10 years., this is the 1st place that rejected it. They love when you purchase farm cash. Which I did. I miss FV1. It wasn't so controlling and there was a better support system. I am very disenchanted by your Time-out limbo system you have.

Don't bombard me with farm cash purchases then punish me for my enthusiasm. I purchased the VIP service but you treat me like an unruly toddler. I looked at the cookies in my browser from your "helpshift" . If you would just FIX the email address rejection I wouldn't feel compelled to put my thoughts out in public on FB and your vast forum.

I read the forum suggestions and did them. NO FIX obtained. I have 64 bit with 16 GB Ram and a powerful Windows 10 pc. I have tried both Chrome and Firefox. I also have 2 different accounts, neither work. I resisted joining FV2 until FV1 was no longer around. Please STOP blaming the new Launcher for the problem and hiding behind your exhaustive forum and policy agreement you force us the accept to play. I know about disclaimers

I paid Cash for your service and DEMAND some RESPECT. if ANYONE OF MY FB FRIENDS FEELS BETRAYED BY ZYNGA PLEASE FREE TO POST. I WILL NOT BURY MY THOUGHTS IN YOUR HIDDEN FORUM. YOU FORCED ME TO POST THIS IN A MIXED PUBLIC OUTLET.

Please inform your "helpshift services" their just a bunch of BOUNCERS is this in your moneymaking SCAM. Call off the VICE SQUAD and I will discontinue my many RANTS.

• emdarby1961emdarby1961 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

I'm keeping a copy by the way. I hope I will not have to take any LEGAL actions against your QUESTIONABLE organization's POLICIES and PRACTICIES. from A WELL INFORMED economist who is frustrated with your system.

COMCAST"S .net email addresses are valid. I have had mine for well over 10 years. Comcast is the 2nd largest internet provider in the United States. You are discriminating and open for a case action lawsuit FYI.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,787 Lord of the Forums

@emdarby1961 Sorry to interrupt, but have you tried the link in my signature to contact support? it seems to work fine for everyone else.

Loading issues have affected a lot of players, I find it hard to believe it's because of a vendetta waged against them by Zynga, as one by one, they seem to have sorted the problems out. As you say, your PC is more than capable of handling FV2 and Launcher+ with the specs it has. It might just need a little tweak some where, perhaps an uninstall and reinstall of Launcher, when uninstalled, it might be a good idea to do a search for stray Launcher files, which may be corrupt, and have attached themselves somewhere they shouldn't be, it happens.

Have you checked correspondence with your VIP agent, I don't even have VIP and keep getting emails from one of them, I notice there is a phone number attached...

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• NoDoubtFanNoDoubtFan Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 11 Pumpkin

Same thing with mine. The launcher was working fine since I reinstalled it again after not playing for awhile. Now since yesterday, it will not load. Working fine since then. I even uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doesn't work on firefox or chrome.

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,229 Lord of the Forums

May have to try Microsoft Edge if you have Windows 10. Many say that one works

Who knows with launcher if will have to uninstall/clear cache/reinstall over and over and over.....

To play this game if it is updated or browser updates or Windows update or what.

This is a players forum as well so Zynga/Support is not here.

Maybe Comcast has an issue with emails from Zynga take it up with them perhaps.

You may on occasion get someone that isn't the best PR or such person but keep trying to connect with Zynga and see if get a better operator person to help you.

I have had good service when needed support help.

The mods have helped and more too.

I played the FV parent game until it became WAY WAY too much to play with having a zillion farms and things to bug my friends with.

Loved FV2 when started out but become repetitive with missions and some other things now.

Still not fully set on Launcher myself.

but if have issue email them or take it elsewhere

gameplayer2011thank you but the program app only works with chrome and firefox.

• daddysgirl491daddysgirl491 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 335 The One Who Knows it All
    > @emdarby1961 said:
    > gameplayer2011thank you but the program app only works with chrome and firefox.

It works fine with edge for myself and others

I can play in Chrome and Edge even if have program on my desktop I just play game like normal in both

I don't even touch the icon app on my desktop.

• nicoletanicoleta Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

The game does not load enough. I can't play. It's frustrating after so many years not being able to play

There are hundreds of threads around on Launcher and game loading issues that can read. Search in the search box above

Basics to start are the specs on your computer

What browser are you using? May have to change to a different one
    How much RAM do you have you need 8gb to at least play the game and sustain launcher as well
    May have to add more memory perhaps
    Are you using a Mac or PC. Maybe different things have to do

Is launcher downloaded.
    Perhaps have a bad installment of it and might have to uninstall/clear cache/reinstall

If have Windows 10 and have Edge play there as many seem to be able to play there.

Flash is no more so have to troubleshoot and more to find what will work for you

• Marty ScheffelMarty Scheffel Muffin Registered User Posts: 314 Unstained Chieftain

I could play yesterday morning with no issues at all with the Launcher +. Tried to play in the afternoon. No go! Uninstalled and reinstalled Launcher with no change. Screen in blank with just the activity feed running on the right hand said. Macbook meets all requirements. Very frustrating. Contacted support, and have tried all the troubleshooting. :s

• Marty ScheffelMarty Scheffel Muffin Registered User Posts: 314 Unstained Chieftain

@Marty Scheffel said:
    I could play yesterday morning with no issues at all with the Launcher +. Tried to play in the afternoon. No go! Uninstalled and reinstalled Launcher with no change. Screen in blank with just the activity feed running on the right hand said. Macbook meets all requirements. Very frustrating. Contacted support, and have tried all the troubleshooting. :s

I contacted support and they replied in a timely manner with lots of suggestions. Ending up uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome and that did the job!

• anynamewilldoanynamewilldo Dedicated Go Getter Registered User Posts: 149 Saint Spontaneous

@Marty Scheffel said:

@Marty Scheffel said:

I contacted support and they replied in a timely manner with lots of suggestions. Ending up uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome and that did the job!

worked at 3am - went back at 7am and white screen, with just the feed. uninstalled. reinstalled - still the same, tried chrome firefox and edge. I find it odd that suddenly there is something wrong with my computer. zynga changed something and then we spend hours trying to fix whatever they changed. Can't get support.

@anynamewilldo said:

@Marty Scheffel said:

@Marty Scheffel said:

worked at 3am - went back at 7am and white screen, with just the feed. uninstalled. reinstalled - still the same, tried chrome firefox and edge. I find it odd that suddenly there is something wrong with my computer. zynga changed something and then we spend hours trying to fix whatever they changed. Can't get support.

Yeah I'd have to agree. There is nothing wrong with my computer, but there is with this launcher. I am NOT going to keep uninstalling and then reinstalling the launcher or different browsers to fix something that isn't the problem. It's the launcher. It needs to be updated, the game needs to be updated. I am done playing until this is fixed.

Well, what do ya know. It ACTUALLY loaded. We'll see how long this works.

• strouden52strouden52 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Muffin

I too am having problems with the Launcher. Game wont load in Zynga, I am using Chrome, have enough RAM, cleared cache. I launches a couple of times a week, so the Launcher is on my computer. I've removed a lot of decorations from my farm, that was suggested by Zynga, but some of the links they sent me didn't even work! I'm glad others are having problems because Zynga are responding as if my problem is unusual.

• anynamewilldoanynamewilldo Dedicated Go Getter Registered User Posts: 149 Saint Spontaneous

@strouden52 said:
    I too am having problems with the Launcher. Game wont load in Zynga, I am using Chrome, have enough RAM, cleared cache. I launches a couple of times a week, so the Launcher is on my computer. I've removed a lot of decorations from my farm, that was suggested by Zynga, but some of the links they sent me didn't even work! I'm glad others are having problems because Zynga are responding as if my problem is unusual.

Glad you at least are getting a response, zilch apart from auto message. Further I visited a friends home (socially distanced of course.. and they are in my support bubble - disclaimer incase I get flamed) my point is, my farm did not load on their computer either. Therefore it is ZYNGA - therefore whatever they "fixed" they need to refix so farms load. thanks zynga.

• newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,699 Lord of the Forums

My farm hasn't loaded completely since last Wednesday 02/10/2021 around 11PM. Ever since my progress bar only loads about 3/4 of the way and then just stalls out or freezes and won't go any further. I've cleared caches, uninstalled and reinstalled all my browsers and Launcher+. Uninstalled Adobe Air V32 and upgraded to V33 and still nothing. Rebooted my laptop per message from Zynga, and still nothing. Ran all sorts of other programs to make sure I didn't have any kind of virus or malware, still nothing. I put a ticket into support last week and all I've been getting are the usual canned responses and links about clearing caches which are useless in this case. I've been playing this game since 2013 and have never had so many problems even when we had to use Adobe Flash Player. Every year it seems this game gets worse and worse and we don't get resolutions to a lot of our problems. Zynga doesn't seem to care very much if people can play this game or not because they are more focused on their mobile games and slot games. I spend about $600 per year(or a little more)just buying early access for land expansions. Really pathetic support in my opinion.