Can't complete task in Co-op Renewal Carnival

Monique KohnMonique Kohn CloudyliciousRegistered User Posts: 150 Saint Spontaneous

I have to raise or get 3 of any stable animal. So far I have raised 3 black Arabians, 1 Provence donkey and 1 Provence mini donkey. Of these 5 animals only the first two were counted towards my personal goal. I have restarted the game to see if this fixes anything to no avail. Anybody else having this problem?

Comments

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,396 Lord of the Forums

When it asks for this type of task I click on the get it button and it will show which ones are eligible. Not always does "stable animals" mean all stable animals.
    For example it may ask to raise 5 donkeys but only Provence donkeys count, but sometimes mini donkeys count too.
    Haven't got this renewal carnival so can't say it has happened to me, but the above may help
    Cheers

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,040 Lord of the Forums

@shakespam_123 FYI the Renewal Carnival is now part of the Co-op. It replaces the total orders you complete for the weekly goal.

• dfoofnikdfoofnik Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 34 Forum Traveller

I am dismayed that I have to give up the Co-op Goals (200 favors x 3 weeks, and 3 co-op instagrows) to get the tepid rewards for this game! My co-op will be at Tier 6 in 2 days...lots of flash, as usual, but no bang.

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 1,869 The Chosen One

I am not sure, but I expect that you get the 200 favors x co-op instagrows anyway. We got it last time.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,396 Lord of the Forums

Thanks @QC_Hill mine has gone to that yet. Haven't made the coop goal other than twice since they changed it all last time.

• rmullanermullane This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 81 Dramachine

Watering fruit crops, it stopped counting with 1 short, no matter how many extra I have done it will not accept it. Total rubbish again

• Monique KohnMonique Kohn Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 150 Saint Spontaneous
    edited October 2020

@shakespam_123 said:
    When it asks for this type of task I click on the get it button and it will show which ones are eligible. Not always does "stable animals" mean all stable animals.
    For example it may ask to raise 5 donkeys but only Provence donkeys count, but sometimes mini donkeys count too.
    Haven't got this renewal carnival so can't say it has happened to me, but the above may help
    Cheers

Now I've got it with the birds, and with your comment in mind I got my third bird, for the personal goal, through that button. No such luck, I'm stuck at 2 out of three again .. some coder at zynga's is a Meatloaf fan?

• katanikikataniki Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 27 Clueless Cookie

Same, it stops one short of each goal - as if to tease us...

• dkzdkz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 176 Investigator

Same issue. totals count towards the overall goal but stops one short of the personal goal regardless of how many more I do.

• sue doylesue doyle Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

Mine is the same, regardless of which goal I do even though I'm doing more than the required amount I am always one short.

• tkazeetkazee The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 154 Saint Spontaneous

O.k. I am not getting the gist of this renewal carnival thingy. For days it said complete 45 orders, I thought that any order I turned in as part of that 45, today it says 22/34 have been turned in. I alone have 26 orders turned in, the co-op as a whole has 220. Also, the water fruit crops yesterday was 4130/4880 today it reset to 1917. What happened?

• froggiefroggie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 385 Social Snowflake
    edited October 2020

I am also confused as to what happens with the favors. It's also annoying that we are expecting to do so many helping hands orders and there is rarely anything there to do.

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,040 Lord of the Forums

@tkazee said:
    O.k. I am not getting the gist of this renewal carnival thingy. For days it said complete 45 orders, I thought that any order I turned in as part of that 45, today it says 22/34 have been turned in. I alone have 26 orders turned in, the co-op as a whole has 220. Also, the water fruit crops yesterday was 4130/4880 today it reset to 1917. What happened?

I can explain the water fruit crops that you thought was reset. What happened is that the 4880 fruit crops were watered, so that task closed and another task replaced it. The replacement task also happened to be to water fruit crops. So 1917 is the total fruit crops watered on the new task.

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 1,869 The Chosen One
    edited October 2020

There are a lot of 'strange things / glitches' in this one.
    I used a water certificate to quickly go through 'water fruits'. When It was actually done, my contribution was actually deleted??? (from the picture you can see that I got the personal goal of 447, but then my contribution was deleted. I watered 5 tomatoes after the reset, and now i have '5'. For the other ones you can see that I have contributed more than my 'personal goal' without getting anything. I actually do not care for the 'personal goal', they are so small, but I DO care for using a water certificate and then be reset.

To @QC_Hill, it was not a 'new one'. We was not awarded the 100 points, and you can see that I still is marked as 'completed personal goal'. It looks like Zynga does not like that one person contribute with over 50 %???

Picture below:

• cdncdn Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 1,923 The Chosen One

I am having the same type of problem. My personal goal was to raise two birds. I clicked on the link provided (get or raise blue button as shown above by others) and raised two of the birds in there. I raised a swan and a peacock. Only the swan counted even though, as I have already said, the peacock was one of the birds given in the selection.

:)Thank you!

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,964 The Chosen One

I cannot believe my personal goal is to raise 54 stable animals (out of the coop goal of 75).

Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

• Monique KohnMonique Kohn Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 150 Saint Spontaneous

@konamouse said:
    I cannot believe my personal goal is to raise 54 stable animals (out of the coop goal of 75).

Oh but they can do even better ..

Well after battling with personal goals and stuff all week, tonight I got a pop up, hooray, your co-op reached the weekly goal, collect 200 favors. I had to restart the game, as usual, to collect them, turns out all I got was 140 favors. I do not like this carnival thing, you have to work your a** of with crops you don't want or need, raise animals you don't want or need, for rewards I don't want or need .. please go away ..

• vmtoombsvmtoombs Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Pumpkin

My Coop got stuck with 10 out of 15 that do not do anything. So the ones that are left try to hang on until we can drop them. Yeah Right. So now this renewal noone understands as the task constantly changes and when you leave and come back there are new tasks and no credits for the ones done. So how they need to tell you it is a new task. I also had the 75 as a personal goal, yeah right. I have got my personal goals and most of the coop goals. I am done. Too many errors and too many "events" at one time.