@Teeeajay

Irena.PIrena.P Forum MeisterRegistered User Posts: 5,309 Lord of the Forums

Because it is not allowed to post discussions on the Temp Feed.

I sent you an invite to a private convo, it has the instructions you need. Just ask on there if you have any questions.

BTW, the huge FB links, you can actually cut off lot of the needless junk.
This is the approx cut off point.

@Country_Girl_60 was right, if you get the dumb FB pop up when clicking one of those stupidly long FB links, telling you it is a LEAVE FB message, just click "FOLLOW LINK" it will take you to the actual link to the item.. Jeez, can FB do anything else to mess up FV2? they are just soooooooooo hostile. :/

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

HOT TOPICS

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,309 Lord of the Forums

@teeajay said:
    Please help me to complete my stupid Songbird Tree thingie, this thing has taken forever. thanks

None of your links work, that is why you aren't getting anything, be more careful when Copying and pasting, preview your post, click on it, if it is correct, you will see a notice saying you can't collect your own gift, your links lead to a Leaving Facebook message, ALL of them?

HOT TOPICS

• Country_Girl_60Country_Girl_60 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 507 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited October 13

@Irena.P When I get the warning about leaving Facebook message I click on "Follow Link" and it appears to work. I can only hope that @teeajay is getting the items. I try to always "Like" the post if it appears to work. I think it's a Facebook thing and not the post. I don't have much luck with zynga posts. They usually have "Too Baaaaaaaaaad" or start the game when I try them.

• teeajayteeajay Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 145 Saint Spontaneous

@Irena.P said:

@teeajay said:
    Please help me to complete my stupid Songbird Tree thingie, this thing has taken forever. thanks

None of your links work, that is why you aren't getting anything, be more careful when Copying and pasting, preview your post, click on it, if it is correct, you will see a notice saying you can't collect your own gift, your links lead to a Leaving Facebook message, ALL of them?

Like Country_Girl_60 said, you just have to click on "follow link" and you **should ** be able to get to it. I do seem to be getting most of the items I've posted on here so something must be working somewhat. TBH I would rather use links from Zynga but I have a bug where the links don't show up in my profile on Zynga for me to copy & paste when I post things through there so I'm constantly having to switch between FB & Zynga while playing. It's a major pain in the **** but it is what it is.

I really appreciate you giving me a heads up though. It's cool that you're looking out for people on here. Thanks

I'm a daily extremely active user, please add me https://zyngagames.com/profile/81570617108?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

• teeajayteeajay Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 145 Saint Spontaneous

I know this isn't the appropriate place to mention this but since we're already discussing things and y'all seem to be nice people maybe someone can help here.

I Actually I misspoke about my bug/problem. When I post for things, while playing through Zynga, the requests do show up on my recent activity part of my profile but when I click on the picture of the item, like it says to do in the instructions on the first page of this thread, nothing happens. I get no new address to copy with the word "feed" or anything like that. I click on the picture and, literally, nothing happens. I've tried many different browsers, I've tried turning flash on & off, I've tried turning my adblocker on & off. Nothing helps. What is supposed to happen? when I click on the picture? Any suggestions? Thanks> @Irena.P said:

@teeajay said:

I'm a daily extremely active user, please add me https://zyngagames.com/profile/81570617108?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

@Country_Girl_60 said:
    @Irena.P When I get the warning about leaving Facebook message I click on "Follow Link" and it appears to work. I can only hope that @teeajay is getting the items. I try to always "Like" the post if it appears to work. I think it's a Facebook thing and not the post. I don't have much luck with zynga posts. They usually have "Too Baaaaaaaaaad" or start the game when I try them.

I know this isn't the appropriate place to mention this but since we're already discussing things and y'all seem to be nice people maybe someone can help here.

I Actually I misspoke about my bug/problem. When I post for things, while playing through Zynga, the requests do show up on my recent activity part of my profile but when I click on the picture of the item, like it says to do in the instructions on the first page of this thread, nothing happens. I get no new address to copy with the word "feed" or anything like that. I click on the picture and, literally, nothing happens. I've tried many different browsers, I've tried turning flash on & off, I've tried turning my adblocker on & off. Nothing helps. What is supposed to happen? when I click on the picture? Any suggestions? Thanks

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,309 Lord of the Forums

@teeajay said:

@Country_Girl_60 said:

I Actually I misspoke about my bug/problem. When I post for things, while playing through Zynga, the requests do show up on my recent activity part of my profile but when I click on the picture of the item, like it says to do in the instructions on the first page of this thread, nothing happens. I get no new address to copy with the word "feed" or anything like that. I click on the picture and, literally, nothing happens. I've tried many different browsers, I've tried turning flash on & off, I've tried turning my adblocker on & off. Nothing helps. What is supposed to happen? when I click on the picture? Any suggestions? Thanks

You can't use this to ask questions, go to the main forum.

HOT TOPICS

• Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,763 The Chosen One

teejay do u play via google chrome if so when u go into your profile page click on the 3 dots at vey top then go to more tools n a new tag will show click on developer tools then click on the pic u want to put here n u will get all the info of the pic copy the part that says fv2 zynga.com etc etc upto to word feed n then paste it to here changing it to zyngagames.com/play/farmville-two/viral etcetc (the viral part u wont have to actually change this is just a how to as at mo i cant get into my profile to show u the full version n how it looks n how it should look put there is a youtube u could watch to see how its done

ADD ME: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73133723379?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    DAILY PLAYER WHO HELPS WITH ANY HELP REQUESTS SENT