NO MORE POP UPS, PLEASE

jsix2jsix2 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 11 Pumpkin

Sometimes, I just want to water my flower and send friends what they need. I stopped enjoying & playing Farmville because of the reason I am going to stop enjoying & playing FV 2, when the game, finally loads, before I can do anything you're shoving the 'next quest' down my throat and it's click here, click here, click this, oh great, no it is not....20 minutes worth of clicks. Sometimes you do not have time for that, so why can't I be given the option to close the window instead?

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,548 Lord of the Forums

The quests pop ups will appear. They will appear more and more if don't build or such if those quests. If others they will pop up too until they go away fully.

As long as the mission/quest/build is out there you will get the pop ups when log in or if hit near area if somewhere on the page will pop up again.

So really not a lot can do with them. They want you to do the quest/build that comes out on Tuesdays and more so if build is in inventory/or you are just not building it at least pop up will keep appearing once in a while.

I just close out and move on. I don't get a ton of pop ups but as said depends on what all you have of quests/builds/ and more stacked up with your game.

I left the parent game as well too many farms to travel too and asking way too much from friends and that. Just seemed like was living on the game constantly

Now with FV2 I just play when I want and do what I want when I want. So if I don't build the build for quest or if I just let it go into storage I will still get the pop up for the quest here and there. As said I just close and move on.

Some pop ups you have to go into the quest and close it from there as initial pop up won't let you.

So as long as something is active of a mission the pop ups will come. Close out or just go into and close from there.

Or if stop playing because won't go away.

• Raymond_OFlahertyRaymond_OFlaherty Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 180 Fisherman

Not to mention almost everything on the farm generates a pop-up balloon asking you to do something, like harvest this field, it's ready ... but i can't because the balloon is covering the field!

This game is like the reverse of most games: you have to constantly avoid clicking on something. Family members dodge into the line of fire, animals walk toward the cursor and hang out at key places like sprinklers, and pop-up buttons try to strip you of resources, especially farm bucks.

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,574 Lord of the Forums

All those clicks on a new quest are giving you directions on how to do it, tho I agree "so many clicks" just to get started. I used to count how many clicks it took, "too many", now I don't bother..

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,828 Lord of the Forums

@KJustice said:
    All those clicks on a new quest are giving you directions on how to do it, tho I agree "so many clicks" just to get started. I used to count how many clicks it took, "too many", now I don't bother..

I just click through them, they are there as you said giving you directions and with the amount of threads that come up with new quests not knowing how to do stuff, I think they just click through it all too IMO.
    They really don't bother me TBH.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,311 Lord of the Forums

I don't mind the tutorial Pop ups, cept when I get a Yellow Arrow of Doom...
    The pop up which drives me insane is the MAHHOOSIVE billboard one, which stops you harvesting crops. I KNOW what crop it is, I planted it, it is ready for harvest I can SEE what it is. I suppose Zynga has a reason they want to slow down game play, but its so irritating.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

HOT TOPICS