The Tinkerer's Pass

cavsrulecavsrule Delightful DucklingRegistered User Posts: 47 Building Expert
edited August 2020 in FarmVille 2 Discussion

Anyone got one that works?
I click on 'complete tasks' & get a 'My Tasks' page that is blank & clicking the 'upgrades' tab closes the whole thing, but at least the inventory works!
Well done Zynga, down to your usual standard.

Comments

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,337 Lord of the Forums

Yep mine works fine. No problems at all.
    I use ME (updated) and launcher

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,377 Lord of the Forums

Mine works.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• Country_Girl_60Country_Girl_60 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 552 Goldsmith

I don't know the specs of your computer but you have at least 15 tabs open. I see Facebook, Ancestry, and Zynga which all use a lot of ram. I would suggest closing everything but Zynga and see if your game runs better. It might not make a difference but it's something you could try.

• mgk1144mgk1144 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 59 This Space is Available

What the heck is the Tinkerer's Pass? Haven't seen or heard about this. I don't have any problems with my Tractor Factory. Only problem I notice is sometimes when I'm trying to expand I need like just red or blue cards and no matter how many tasks I complete a new task never contains what I need. Happens to often so I no longer play this

• Mara1022Mara1022 On Fire Registered User Posts: 1,088 Pet Queen

@cavsrule said:

Anyone got one that works?
    I click on 'complete tasks' & get a 'My Tasks' page that is blank & clicking the 'upgrades' tab closes the whole thing, but at least the inventory works!
    Well done Zynga, down to your usual standard.

Mine stopped working too cavsrule. Looks just like yours.

Still playing the "Fair" game, fairly. Level 326 at the moment. o:)

• Nina_PurpletonNina_Purpleton Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,842 The Chosen One

It happened to me a while ago. Check to see if the Current upgrade you are working on has expired... like getting a Popup with Wendy saying you are out of time and all card collections that you have managed to get were exchanged into machine oil and placed in your inventory. That's what happened to me. I have to start over with a brand new upgrade to get the Task Board working again.

• cavsrulecavsrule Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 47 Building Expert

Thanks for all the replies.

I've tried it with Vivaldi (chrome based) the same thing happens.
    I get the briefest flash of something when I click My Tasks, too fast to see what.
    I'm not bothered, I only looked at it because I kept clicking near that blasted banner & it opened, so thought I might as well have a look to see if it was worth doing.

The number of tabs I have open makes no difference, no matter, I'm not going to lose sleep over it :D

• Kim PooleKim Poole Fisherman Registered User Posts: 227 Cupcake Princess

Mine works, but I got up to the reward of a 20% reduction in tree times for 7 days. I don't see a cert or icon in the Inventory to activate it, and my pear tree is still a 24 hour crop and my lemons are still 12 hour. Does anyone know if/how this activates? Closed the window and reopened, still the same timers. Thanks!

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 1,817 The Chosen One

@Kim Poole said:
    Mine works, but I got up to the reward of a 20% reduction in tree times for 7 days. I don't see a cert or icon in the Inventory to activate it, and my pear tree is still a 24 hour crop and my lemons are still 12 hour. Does anyone know if/how this activates? Closed the window and reopened, still the same timers. Thanks!

all the '20 % reduction' - starts as soon as you click on them. You will see that (at least some) crops and trees are reduced. NOT when you look in inventory, but when you water something it will be reduced in harvesting time.