ELDER TREES

2»

Comments

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,224 Lord of the Forums

@Tonya Scanlon said:
    yes i have all 45 groves so wish we could have more though LOL as the groves make the trees look neater n tidier LOL, here is a new pic of my farm.

It looks very nice.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,750 The Chosen One

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@Tonya Scanlon said:
    yes i have all 45 groves so wish we could have more though LOL as the groves make the trees look neater n tidier LOL, here is a new pic of my farm.

It looks very nice.

well its neater n not so overcrowded

ADD ME: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73133723379?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    DAILY PLAYER WHO HELPS WITH OLD POSTS IF I DONT HAVE ANY OR VERY FEW N ANY REQUEST HELPS SENT

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,574 Lord of the Forums

@Tonya Scanlon said:

That looks great! I had visited you a couple times long ago but never saw any water sprinklers and that is what I usually click on when visiting neighbors.. I see now you have a row of them, good! I will be paying a visit. As far as trees go, I don't know what happens but I have seen many farms that is 3/4 of nothing but trees on the farm and just scattered everywhere taking up space.. I actually only have a few groves of trees, I'm just not into them.