NEW LEVELS AND EXPANSIONS

newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the ForumsRegistered User Posts: 8,699 Lord of the Forums

Seems we have new levels and expansions that have dropped on our farms on 07/09/2020. Nothing has dropped on my farm as of yet, but I live in the U.S. which could be part of the problem. Just wanting to know if anyone else has not received the new levels 520-540 and the expansions that go along with them.

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,787 Lord of the Forums

I've had the levels up to 540 for a while, but not the expansions.

BTW did you ever get that stupid half strip of expansions, "Veggie Pastures" sorted out? I tried contacting support again, and got the usual nonsense answer, so I still have the unopened half strip in the middle of my farm, with expansions opened all around it. :/

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 878 Grand Poohbah

Same as Irena, had the new levels available, but I still have some expansions left to do so possibly the latest won't show for me until I've done some others first.

• Ros FreddyRos Freddy Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 1,463 The Boss

new levels not much use when over 100 million xp for every level up. Would need to play for the next 20 years to get anywhere

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,787 Lord of the Forums

@Ros Freddy said:
    new levels not much use when over 100 million xp for every level up. Would need to play for the next 20 years to get anywhere

Exactly, I don't even bother trying to level up the usual way now, no more hitting the kiln for heirloom combs, no more planting high xp trees and crops just to level up. It seems Zynga are deliberately churning out new trees with 2 or 3 XP, so no help there either. I only WISH it were only 100 million for me.. try 750 million!!.Only way I can level up is by using a certificate. Also, it is disappointing to know, your next level up, gets you ZILCH, NADA, SFA, no new crop no new tree, no new recipe.

As you say, it would take me 20 years to reach the current high level of 540. Also disheartening to see the usual suspects reach the highest level within hours of it being released. Seems Zynga is creating new levels just for cheaters. Do they seriously believe that will motivate us to spend money to level up?

I don't want to expand, my farm is too big, it has large expanses of green I don't bother to fill with plots I can't water. I want to be able to use Favors and coins for something useful. Even the decor on new expansions are repeats. The game is stagnant, it may not close down, but it will just fade away. The new players ( If they ever fix the Request/ask issue,) will generate some $$$. I think finally the only people who will remain playing FV2 are the VIP players, who are willing to part with $20 a month. I'm not one of them.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• LegendaryLegendary Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 115 Cloudylicious

I don't even know what's the point of new levels. Everyone knows players at 520-540 are either glitchers or cheaters. What's the XP requirement for level 540? 2 Billion XP? And there aren't enough level up certs to get you there honestly.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,420 Lord of the Forums

@Irena.P said:

@Ros Freddy said:

Exactly, I don't even bother trying to level up the usual way now, no more hitting the kiln for heirloom combs, no more planting high xp trees and crops just to level up. It seems Zynga are deliberately churning out new trees with 2 or 3 XP, so no help there either. I only WISH it were only 100 million for me.. try 750 million!!.Only way I can level up is by using a certificate. Also, it is disappointing to know, your next level up, gets you ZILCH, NADA, SFA, no new crop no new tree, no new recipe.

I think you mean 75 million. I need 83,114,900 (83 million +) to level up to 398.

I just activated my XP tower, and only got 28 million. Now, I'm at 33 million and will need 49 million to level up. I'll only get 28 million when the tower expires, so no level up for me. Also, all the XPs I gain from the tower will go to nought because I can't wait to get 28 million from my farming.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 878 Grand Poohbah

If anyone got some 2x XP certificates from the co-op, it will let you use those with the XP tower. First time in a while the heirloom combs have come in useful when crafted at 5x XP!