Co-op Goal Rewards (Are There Any?)

LauGooLauGoo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 34 Forum Traveller

I thought when Zynga did the co-op refresh and did away with the town maps they were offering a special reward other than water when co-op completed its goal. My co-op completed its goal and I got nothing. A couple weeks ago I ask question of what the rewards were and got a response. I get nothing. okay. I'll cope with it like all the other glitches. Not worth my time writing support about it. Just wanted to place comment here and find out what other people's experiences are.

Comments

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 878 Grand Poohbah

I'm not sure if it's just for completing the co-op goal or doing the shared orders for the bonus favours too - we do both.
    So far we've had 4 hour power certificate, some object (can't remember what it was) that gave 20 water several times when you clicked on it and double XP certificates.

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,971 The Chosen One

@nige1875 said:
    I'm not sure if it's just for completing the co-op goal or doing the shared orders for the bonus favours too - we do both.
    So far we've had 4 hour power certificate, some object (can't remember what it was) that gave 20 water several times when you clicked on it and double XP certificates.

We've gotten nothing (we don't have shared orders) for reaching goal (and exceeding) every week. Bummer.

Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

• LauGooLauGoo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 34 Forum Traveller

Thank you, Nige1875 and Konamouse for your responses. My co-op had shared orders which got completed. I must be in a co-op that Zynga ignores. Oh well.

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 878 Grand Poohbah
    edited June 2020

Yes, can't complain at the rewards so far, they've been useful. Don't think it's fair though that the same is not for every co-op by the sound of it, considering it's what they said would happen after they revamped it. Hopefully yours will catch up at some point.

Mine for this week, although I'm not sure what it is?

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,406 Lord of the Forums
    edited June 2020

I still got the water for top coop member. Also I think we get the prize as pictured? Last week it was a power pack.
    Shared orders are just extra favors.

• TextmumTextmum Fisherman Registered User Posts: 396 Social Snowflake

My co-op gets nothing and we complete all the orders every week and do shared orders and extra on top of that. I was just thinking its not worth the effort of doing it!

• vmtoombsvmtoombs Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Pumpkin

Look in your inventory. I found quite a few there.

• ljwilkinsljwilkins Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 56 This Space is Available

Sadly, my coop can never meet the goal. They added players who don't play, and unlike before, the order goal never goes down. So another "improvement" that isn't.

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,615 Lord of the Forums
    edited July 2020

@konamouse said:

@nige1875 said:

We've gotten nothing (we don't have shared orders) for reaching goal (and exceeding) every week. Bummer.

Holly, I looked in inventory and found the holiday windmill under buildings tab and put it on my farm and can harvest it 5x. Maybe it was a prize we got but not showing in the image that others posted..

Edit:.. Nevermind, it is not a coop prize, just checked my other accts and did not get a windmill. I believe I had that windmill in my inventory for a long time, I always thought it was just a decoration. Oh well..