How can I remove someone from my co-op?

Alithra27Alithra27 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi there.

I've been the leader of my co-op since always but, since all the co-op system changed, I don't know if it's possible to remove people from the co-op anymore.

Someone just joined my co-op and started insulting everyone and I don't want toxic people that would lead the co-op to arguments and a toxic environment when we were all happy together before this person arrived.

Thank you so much!

Tagged:

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,797 Lord of the Forums

Apparently, according to Zynga, they are still working on it, the ability to remove members is one of the things not working right now.
    https://zyngablog.typepad.com/farmville_2/2020/05/the-co-op-refresh-guide.html

There is still much more to come! We are currently working on adding more improvements and features to Co-ops that are coming soon, such as:

Giving the Owners and Leaders the ability to Remove or Add players.
    A better way for Co-ops to choose the Leaders they deserve.
    Giving Players the ability to create new Co-ops.
    New ways to interact with your team.
    An improved Chat system that’s more fun!
    And much more….

In the meantime, I advise the greatest forum strategy, "DO NOT FEED THE TROLL," just ignore and don't respond, they might get bored and leave, trolls crave attention.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• vmtoombsvmtoombs Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Pumpkin
    edited June 2020

But what about the 10 members who was added and have not did a single order or response to our request to visit their farms since the start of the new coops. There are 5 of us tying to do 150 orders a week. We made it last week (with the help of lots of flyers). This is so unfair.

I have try to find their farms without sucess.

I agree, the Coop refresh is a bit of a mess. :/ you can of course contact support, but I doubt they will do anything more than tell you what is in the link I posted. Also, these members who do nothing, and don't respond, might just be having problems actually seeing the Coop, a few people on here reported having issues when moved to a new coop they really weren't happy about being moved to. Just need to wait it out until
    a) you can remove none participating members.

or

b) You can leave and make you're own Coop again.

• MissChrisTXMissChrisTX Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 161 Investigator

@Irena.P said:

or

Isn't that one of the things not working yet?

I've had 5 members added and only 2 so far have begun to do something.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!! <3

• Alithra27Alithra27 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2020

Oh, that's right, I read the whole article except the last bit:

"COMING SOON!

There is still much more to come! We are currently working on adding more improvements and features to Co-ops that are coming soon, such as:

Giving the Owners and Leaders the ability to Remove or Add players."

I really can't understand how they implemented this big system without giving the option to kick people, at least the inactive ones. I've always kept a document writing down the orders everyone in the co-op finished every week, and the moment they reach 5 weeks inactive, I've kicked them. It's funny because, by trying to clean co-ops of inactive members, they've actually done the opposite, filled them with inactive members and toxic people.

Thank you everyone for your answers!

• Alithra27Alithra27 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Thank you, but that's not an option since I could have the same problem again and having to leave endlessly. Also, this has been my co-op and I've always worked hard for it and keeping it clean from leechers or inactive people since the game came out. That's not fair and I'm not going to do that. Also wouldn't be fair for the rest of the people in our co-op, abandoning them because of a toxic person after years working on goals together. He's not gonna win this, no way. As soon as I have the power to kick him, he's going out, no matter for how long I have to wait.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,406 Lord of the Forums

@Alithra27 said:
    Hi there.

I've been the leader of my co-op since always but, since all the co-op system changed, I don't know if it's possible to remove people from the co-op anymore.

Someone just joined my co-op and started insulting everyone and I don't want toxic people that would lead the co-op to arguments and a toxic environment when we were all happy together before this person arrived.

Thank you so much!

Can you report them? In the meantime

@shakespam_123 said:

@Alithra27 said:
    Hi there.

Thank you so much!

Can you report them? In the meantime

I can't test it because I'm in a solo Coop, but I have a vague recollection from when I was in a full Coop, that hitting the report button, just reported the member to the Coop owner, it may have been changed by then though. I'm lucky no one was added to my Coop, I'm still happily alone, if I do get some randoms dumped in mine, I would probably just leave it, and wait it out until I could start another. Can someone with a few active members ask them to test the Report Function, just to discover where the report actually goes?

How pathetically sad, someone chooses Farmville2 Coop chat to harass and insult people? Clueless, there are some real hardcore ****!ing Forums out there they could really enjoy, or not... they bite back

• floricris_79floricris_79 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

In my coop play only 5 members , I want remove the others , help :(

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,043 Lord of the Forums

@floricris_79 said:
    In my coop play only 5 members , I want remove the others , help :(

At this time you cannot remove co-op members. We are hoping that Zynga will add this feature in the future.