Not fair

ElisabelElisabel Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 42 Grasshopper

I don-t know if the image is visible, in any case> https://imgur.com/undefined

How could i report him? at this mail?: [email protected]

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,786 Lord of the Forums

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• ElisabelElisabel Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 42 Grasshopper

Yeah, that's why i said that's not fair because I've read multiple times that zynga doesn't do anything about it...
    I think this person was on a fair.. and unless you add as a friend, you can't see really what's happening in the farm...
    I went to it because I always add friends.. and i saw this new neighbor..

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,227 Lord of the Forums

I get invites from people and I think it is Fair people not sure. But ones that may see me up there in top 3 places or moving up from a lower spot so quick or something. I don't visit neighbors that much anymore. Always with busy farms takes a lot with loading and more and I really only visit if a quest calls for it.

But yes Z really looking at these people I don't think so that much anymore even though they give us the broken record response they are.

• LegendaryLegendary Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 115 Cloudylicious

At least they decorated neatly. But I guess they have a lot of free time considering they don't really have to work for anything.

• GlendaTGlendaT Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 522 Enthusiastic Expert

Before getting to upset, be aware that these probably don't actually function. I had a second item pop into my farm a couple of years ago -- surprised & didn't know why/how. Anyway, it didn't function and I could only get rid of it by contacting support. Glitches happen.

• Country_Girl_60Country_Girl_60 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 555 Goldsmith

@Legendary They probably used cheat codes for their decorations, too! :D

• MissChrisTXMissChrisTX Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 161 Investigator

@GlendaT said:
    Before getting to upset, be aware that these probably don't actually function. I had a second item pop into my farm a couple of years ago -- surprised & didn't know why/how. Anyway, it didn't function and I could only get rid of it by contacting support. Glitches happen.

Rest assured this is not a glitch and they all work. That's why on the fair some farmers can have upwards of 2 million points in just a few days. SICK!!! These are the kind of farms zynga should be shutting down.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!! <3

edited May 2020

I think every FREE game on the internet is overrun with cheaters. If you want to play a game that is more secure and monitored, you need to invest in something you pay for.

Saying that, unlike many Free games, Cheaters are just a mild irritation on FV2. They dont really effect you much, you still get the rewards for quests, still reach Coop goals, you may miss out on a couple of bags of fert in the Fair. Go feed a chicken, sorted.

But, But, But, what about losing out on hundreds of visitors a day, because you miss a spot on the neighbour bar?? I've found fewer and fewer people actually visit these days, you need to refresh too much when visiting. Mainly Coop members if you are in a good one. and a few regulars who drop by for water... Visit them back, they will keep coming.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,420 Lord of the Forums

@Irena.P said:
    I think every FREE game on the internet is overrun with cheaters. If you want to play a game that is more secure and monitored, you need to invest in something you pay for.

Saying that, unlike many Free games, Cheaters are just a mild irritation on FV2. They dont really effect you much, you still get the rewards for quests, still reach Coop goals, you may miss out on a couple of bags of fert in the Fair. Go feed a chicken, sorted.

But, But, But, what about losing out on hundreds of visitors a day, because you miss a spot on the neighbour bar?? I've found fewer and fewer people actually visit these days, you need to refresh too much when visiting. Mainly Coop members if you are in a good one. and a few regulars who drop by for water... Visit them back, they will keep coming.

I'm still getting 50 to 75 visitors a day even though I'm way behind on the neighbor bar. Also, my neighbor bar seems to be populated by farm level, not fair results, as you can see below. I don't go visiting myself, except when it's a requirement for a quest, just because it takes too much time.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

My neighbour bar seems to be in sections, according to rank in the Fair, and levels within that rank, so I may have high level players, who are not playing right now, way way back amongst the players who are still in the county fair. So they must have slipped back down the Fair ranks.. I preferred it when it was based purely on level. I rarely visit, but still get a good number of visitors, always the same people, I rarely see anyone who may have popped in because they saw me high on their neighbour bar. Also when I do visit, I try to do return visits, I don't just hit the top ranked players, I do go searching for people.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,420 Lord of the Forums

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@Irena.P said:

I'm still getting 50 to 75 visitors a day even though I'm way behind on the neighbor bar. Also, my neighbor bar seems to be populated by farm level, not fair results, as you can see below. I don't go visiting myself, except when it's a requirement for a quest, just because it takes too much time.

I forgot to add, I came in first in the fair last week, but my name was not on the first bar.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 1,869 The Chosen One

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@Irena.P said:

I forgot to add, I came in first in the fair last week, but my name was not on the first bar.

It looks like it is quite random if you are placed first in the bar. I have been first a few times and only two of them I have been placed on the bar. Also I have only had the red carpet two times.

@Country_Girl_60 said:
    @Legendary They probably used cheat codes for their decorations, too! :D

yeah I didn't saw those before and in any farm

@MissChrisTX said:

@GlendaT said:

Rest assured this is not a glitch and they all work. That's why on the fair some farmers can have upwards of 2 million points in just a few days. SICK!!! These are the kind of farms zynga should be shutting down.

YES!
    And so everybody knows, that guy is still up and running, like nothing happens, probably cheating in another fair, 8 days since my report. I have to enter **multiple ** times so I can level up and be in the top 3 at the fair.

@Irena.P said:

No, they are irritating and really unfair for free players and for credit card players.
    I have, as I said above, to work a lot to have coins to upgrade and make a bigger farm, and for doing so, I have to gain some other things... and log in a lot
    It is a free game, but they push you to buy stuff. And that is their goal and I understand it. They don't work for free! So it is NOT a totally free game... And having cheaters involved is not good for them.. I wouldn't pay any money in a game that is filled with cheaters... Or maybe they have cheaters so that you can buy stuff to rise above them.. who knows! Even before quarantine they didn't do much about them, they don't do much about tech problems (black screen, white screen, flash.. etc)

edited May 2020

I'm still getting 50 to 75 visitors a day

Wow! I'm lucky if I have 5!
    I go to neighbors because it is a way of helping them with water issues, and to me having prized crops as well as more water

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,396 Lord of the Forums

Seriously not the Zynga has infiltrated us with cheaters to make us spend money.
    You make the choice to spend money, Zynga may entice you encourage you...but you make that choice.

I kind of half agree, IMO Zynga has made lemonade out of lemons regarding the cheaters, they can't get rid of them, so, use them to an extent. Players become competitive and so spend money to beat the cheat. I think the concept peaked a few years ago, when the Farmbuck shovels were introduced, many of us already had a stock pile of golden shovels, they instantly became Diamond shovels. Some players had two years worth of diamond shovels for free, so players who didn't have them started to buy them.

However, as @shakespam_123 said, only you can choose to spend money.

@Elisabel said:

I'm still getting 50 to 75 visitors a day

Wow! I'm lucky if I have 5!
    I go to neighbors because it is a way of helping them with water issues, and to me having prized crops as well as more water

How many neighbours do you have? The more you have, the greater the chance of them visiting. I rarely visit but am capped at how many neighbours I have, and I must get around 30 or 40 visits a day.

@Elisabel said:

@Irena.P said:

No, they are irritating and really unfair for free players and for credit card players.
    I have, as I said above, to work a lot to have coins to upgrade and make a bigger farm, and for doing so, I have to gain some other things... and log in a lot
    It is a free game, but they push you to buy stuff. And that is their goal and I understand it. They don't work for free! So it is NOT a totally free game... And having cheaters involved is not good for them.. I wouldn't pay any money in a game that is filled with cheaters... Or maybe they have cheaters so that you can buy stuff to rise above them.. who knows! Even before quarantine they didn't do much about them, they don't do much about tech problems (black screen, white screen, flash.. etc)

But is is a free game, it is entirely your choice if you want extras, there are many high level players who have not spent so much as one cent on the game.

Credit card players? You mean the people who CHOOSE to become VIP members and get EXACTLY what they pay for, nothing more was promised to them, some extra Farmbucks to use as they wish, an animal, and free builders. I do appreciate any money spent on the game by whoever spends it, it means the game is supported and I can keep playing even if I am not spending much or anything at all.

No need to explain the game, I and every other high level player know exactly how it works, yes, you need to log in a lot, we all need coins/favors, we all had to go through the same frustration at Family training etc. You just have to read the forum, or ask advice, because someone has ALWAYS gone through it before you, and may have some brilliant workarounds you may not have thought about.

Some tech problems, you can only troubleshoot yourself, Zynga is struggling to keep a game afloat which is built on a platform that is soon going to be obsolete. ( end of 2020) As they tweak the game, you may have to do some tweaking on your end too. Sadly Launcher is the straw that broke the back of many players PCs, it took them over the RAM they had available for the game.