Movie Theater

babbss99babbss99 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

When did Zynga change how many gold permits are received when raising baby animals? I raised two babies and only received one gold permit, so now it's one gold permit per two babies?

Comments

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,337 Lord of the Forums

ITs supposed to be random I think, I started with one permit per 3 bottles so on average two per animal. Then it went to one per animal for a while. Now its back to 2.
    For me the quest is achievable with the silver permits slow going but I will get there with the odd gold permit room.

• cavsrulecavsrule Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 47 Building Expert

A complete waste of time! Gold tokens as rare as hen's teeth - raise three babies, get one token, and the silver ones were as almost as hard to get. This is what I finished with, 535 received, 5 more needed with 7 hours to go, I did get one more off the feed (also rare) just after I took this screenshot. This was last thing at night here, I wasn't going to sit up all night on the off-chance of getting more off the feed, or wait for the last two rooms to clear. Zynga can keep its pet hotels in the future!

• Country_Girl_60Country_Girl_60 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 552 Goldsmith

@cavsrule This is just my personal opinion that I hope will help when we have this type of quest again (and you know we will ;) ). I noticed that you have 37 Reception Bells which could have been used for three different Helper Cards. That would have gotten you the Permits that you needed to get the sheep. When we have these I only raise babies when I have a 2X Permits for 2 Hours Helper Card. I'm sorry that you weren't able to get your sheep.

• cavsrulecavsrule Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 47 Building Expert

@Country_Girl_60 I did use the 2 x Permits when raising babies hoping it would trigger more gold permits, but it didn't. I lost heart after that. I only got this far by using a 2 x reviews at the end. What with having to sell the animals I raised because of having no room to keep them & my animal barn not working properly so I couldn't store them, this was just a pain in the rear for me.

• daddysgirl491daddysgirl491 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 335 The One Who Knows it All
    edited May 2020
    @cavsrule are you feeding the bottles one at a time or all at once? I don't get very many at all (sometimes none) if I feed all at once but usually get 1 permit per every 2-3 bottles fed when doing it one at a time. I realize that won't help now but for the next time this type of quest comes up.

@daddysgirl491 I tried both ways, single bottles & all at once, it made no difference. I didn't have too much trouble on my other farm, not many permits but using the 2 x permits seemed to trigger more when raising babies, I finished that one with a couple of days to spare. Both farms on similar levels, but so different to play.

• daddysgirl491daddysgirl491 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 335 The One Who Knows it All
    > @cavsrule said:
    > @daddysgirl491 I tried both ways, single bottles & all at once, it made no difference. I didn't have too much trouble on my other farm, not many permits but using the 2 x permits seemed to trigger more when raising babies, I finished that one with a couple of days to spare. Both farms on similar levels, but so different to play.

I'm sorry you had such a hard time! I know what you mean about different farms being different. I only have one farm but some of the things I read on the forum are totally different than my farm. For a while there, all of the requirements for all of the quests were very high for me, sometimes undoable! Lately though, they have gotten better. I have no idea why because I'm not doing anything different than I've been doing and thanks to level up certificates I've gone up a couple of levels in the past month. This game is weird sometimes but I'm addicted to it anyway! Lol